Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: how to get pregnant / trying to conceive / paano mabuntis?  (Read 129804 times)

egirl

• View Profile
Re: how to get pregnant / trying to conceive / paano mabuntis?
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 09:14:03 pm »

hi mga mommies, ask ko lang po kc I was dc last July and we are trying again since I had go signal from previous OB na pwede na uli.

ngconsult kc ako sa fertility doc., since nsa abroad ang hubby ko at he'll be here on december. Base sa cycle ko, isang beses lang ako magiging fertile during his stay, ggawin daw namin dalawang cycle  ang fertile days ko:

First Cycle - Doc advised to take dianne pills from the 2nd day of mens up to 14 days then stop  daw pra mregulate ang mens and then I'll be expecting another mens after 5days na mgstop ang pills, then take 2 tabs of clomid on the 2nd day of mens tpos  tvs to check if nangitlog daw ako, then inject daw ng pampaputok ng egg, and expect na after 5 days fertile nako (arrival date ni hubby). Pg hindi ng work, meron pa akong isang chance sa scond cycle ko

Second cycle - take clomid and injection pra mangitlog then injection pamputok ng itlog

REgular kc akong ngmmens, 31 days cycle, nattakot ako bka msira ang mens ko.. Anyone here na nagtake ng ganito procedure??

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 09:51:27 pm »

...there are those who struggle to conceive and have to deal with the pressures of waiting and wanting to have a baby.   Many women who struggle to get pregnant experience the following:
-self pity
-envy
-isolation
-insecurity
-anxiety
Here's how Moms share their personal experiences and tips on how to deal with other peopleís expectations of when itís time to have a baby.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/getting-pregnant/planning/waiting-to-have-a-baby-how-to-cope-with-the-emotional-and-social-pressures

twelvth_goddess

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 10:09:59 am »

I took pills for 5 years before hubby and I decided that we were ready to have a baby. On my last pill cycle, I consulted my OB and she asked me to take folic acid pills to prepare my uterus for a healthy pregnancy. I got pregnant on the 2nd month after stopping busy pills.

redgz

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 01:54:05 am »

Hi mga SP Mommies. 

My husband and I are Trying to conceive.  We just had the go signal from my ob na we can try now.  I had 2 miscarriage already. IN 2010 and 2011, so talagang excited na kami magkaroon ng baby.  Delayed ako ngayon, I haven't taken the test kasi it happens naman nanadedelay ako ng 1 week, though I'm planning to check within this week.

I am hoping it's positive.  But a part of me is scared that what happened before might happen again.  It's really traumatic to have 2 consecutive miscarriage.  I try to remain positive pero I can feel that part of me who is really scared.  And every time, the scary feeling becomes stronger I pray.

I just wanted to ask if there's anyone here who had the same experience.  And Im hoping that you include us in your prayers.  cant really wait to have our own bundle of joy.

kholeen kylie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2012, 03:23:17 pm »

gano ka efective ang fertyl tablet. it really help b tlaga in conceiving a baby. may side effect b un?

kurdapya101

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 01:39:55 pm »

nag pa work out ako before me nabuntis it took me 4 months lang then ayun i got pregnant na

super_momy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 08:50:52 pm »

hi MOmmy_cess pwede po malaman yung work na sinasabi mo..thanks

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2012, 01:02:23 pm »

Couples who are childless, maidens and bachelors can take this occasion to appeal for heavenly intercession and dance to please the Virgin of Salambao, San Pascual de Bailon and Sta. Clara at the annual Obando Fertility Rites in Obando, Bulacan from May 17-19.

Family Weekender Guide: Things to Do on May 18 to 20
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/travel-trips-activities/family-weekender-guide-things-to-do-on-may-18-to-20/page/6

kurdapya101

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2012, 04:19:19 pm »

hi super_momy

sorry now ko lang napansin na mas tanong ka pla meron kase ako endometriosis nun before me pag buntis... (chocolate cyst commonly called) ang explanation sa kin ni OB imbes daw na lahat ng mens ko e lumabas yung iba bumabalik at yun ang nagiging cyst...ayun yung tinunaw sakin bale piag pills lang naman ako for 4 months then after nun ayun i got preggy... pero i took folic acid,then rest din,  then tiningnan din yung falopian tube ko kung barado ba o hindi

ang masasabi ko lang right time lang talaga ang pagbibigay ng nasa taas ng baby kaya sa mga wala pa antay antay lang sis

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2012, 12:45:09 am »

Do certain sexual positions help you conceive?
From a physiological standpoint, your reproductive structures are generally fixed in place - no matter how acrobatic you may be in bed, your uterus will basically stay in place.
Oh, Baby! Intimacy and Getting Pregnant with Different Sexual Positions

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/getting-pregnant/planning/oh-baby-intimacy-and-getting-pregnant-with-different-sexual-positions

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2013, 01:48:28 pm »

We had our daughter on 2007 on a CS operation. Then nag injectable contraceptive ako once every three months. Nakatatlong shots lang ako kasi nga hindi maganda effect sakin, tumaba ako lalo. So on calendar method na kami. Discipline kami mag asawa pero after 4 years nagdecide na kami sundan. Kaso until now hindi pa kami makabuo. I decided to have my check up this coming month siguro. Sana positive naman pag magpacheck up ako. Kasi parang natatakot ako sa comment ng OB. Hehe! Pero sana we can have one child more. Ang naalala ko kasi retroverted uterus ako. Sabi mahirap daw talaga ako mabuntis pero sana hindi naman...
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2013, 07:22:20 pm »

thank you sis nikka04. hopefully nga masundan na namin. :)
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

elizabethdennis

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2013, 08:32:56 pm »

Nahirapan din ako mag conceive before. I had OB work up, and hormone therapy. If you are from or near Davao City, try to visit the fertility clinic at brokenshire hospital.

Good luck

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »

if you're trying to pregnant, doctors caution against using feminine wash unless absolutely necessary. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, douching may interfere with your chances of becoming pregnant.
Is it Safe to Use Feminine Wash Regularly?
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/mom-dad/taking-care-of-mom/is-it-safe-to-use-feminine-wash-regularly

imiyeeyesiam

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2013, 01:58:04 am »

Tama po kayo toughmom..dapat ma maintain to normal ph level ang ating vagina..pag hindi kasi normal mas prone tayo sa infection..and mas mahirap tayong mabuntis..water and mild soap is ok na satin..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9