Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: how to get pregnant / trying to conceive / paano mabuntis?  (Read 129620 times)

Lilypad

• View Profile
Re: how to get pregnant / trying to conceive / paano mabuntis?
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2014, 01:29:11 pm »

Wag ka lang pa stress sis, darating din si baby. Misan kasi pav stressed ka raw, mahirap mag conceive. Me and hubby are taking things easy lang. We're trying for baby #1 :) . Baby dust to you sis!

banet1029

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2014, 11:13:01 am »

sis ako nagtyaga pumila sa PGH fertility clinic..they might help you as well

gharz412

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:53 pm »

know when was your last period then check your fertility and ovulation date. Less stress para agad makabuo sis..

nathanie

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2014, 11:17:14 am »

Hello there. Me and my husband took these nutritional supplements way back July 2012 Essentials, CoQuinone and BiOmega for three months and after taking these supplements, we consulted and examined by my OB then I got pregnant already. Right now my baby boy is already 15 months old :)
I hope I can share this nutritional supplements that I have found that are very effective and bioavailable.

Here is a blog about these nutritional supplements: http://infertilityphilippines.blogspot.com/2012/05/supporting-fertility-with-usana.html

Thank you and God bless 😊

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2014, 08:21:35 pm »

Hi, it is best if you know when you are ovulating and do not stress yourself to help you conceive faster. Let me share here with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation and it has helped me a lot and I hope it could help you too, good luck. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

lailafgarcia

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41:02 pm »

Hi Mommy Ennanicole,
one thing also helps dapat free from stress ka. Proven na yun. dapat wala ka iniisip or iniinitindi everytime you have contact with hubby. also good thing din na you know your cycle as in kelan ka mag ovulate or fertile ka. ;)

aycie

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2014, 08:50:11 am »

Gluta injection and oral, I swear  ;) You can search about it sa internet  :-*

southseller

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2015, 04:36:04 pm »

We can make you completely ready for Get pregnant naturally and quickly guaranteed in 60 days!

Even if you have tubal obstruction problem, high levels of FSH, endometriosis, miscarriages past life, gent has low sperm count, Harmon problems, IVF, IUI usage level, drugs usage and previous patient for any other doctor by following any medicines in current, it doesn’t a matter.

Know more - http://www.southseller.com/get-pregnant

southseller

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2015, 04:40:13 pm »

hello to all. i'm 32 years old mom and have a 7 years old daughter. year 2007 nakunan ako then my ob suggest na mag take ako ng pills para madali akong mabuntis but hanggang ngayon di pa me mabuntis. can you help me.

We can make you completely ready for Get pregnant naturally and quickly guaranteed in 60 days!

Know more - http://www.southseller.com/get-pregnant

Jillromine

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2015, 07:40:26 pm »

Hi,
i am having trouble conceiving, but with methods like IVF, will that child also have trouble with conceiving? After several generations of IVF conception, will "traditional conception" still work? Does it matter what method is used?

I guess i am infertile, and i am planning to look in for natural method to cure them.. Can any one pls help me.. My husband is insisting me to take a natural course on curing it..

AmberW

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2015, 08:35:54 pm »

Well, it depends on what caused the infertility. If the reason for infertility is for example adhesions in the fallopian tubes, maybe as a result of previous infection or surgery, then no, it won't be hereditary.

If the reason is for example a hormonal problem or endometriosis, than maybe you could say it's hereditary.

But it would be more accurate to say that causes for infertility can be hereditary. It's highly unlikely that we would stop being able to conceive naturally though, IVF is still pretty rare, the majority of babies are conceived "the old fashioned way", and sometimes with IVF you have to use donated eggs or sperm.

As far as your second question goes check out this article on how to cure infertility within 60 days naturally . You can try it, i guess they talk about using Chinese herbs which can help u to cure them naturally.. I had the same problem and i cured it using Chinese herbs, proper diet and mainly yoga/meditation.. So natural methods do work..

Hope It Helps..

Vaaaa24

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2015, 07:45:25 am »

Hi. Im planning to give birth in zambales. since tga Zambales naman tlaga ako and just transferred here in manila. My due is on June 9, 2015. help naman po regarding thier hospital rates.

Ria Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2015, 11:07:35 pm »

Sis, if Catholic ka, you may want to Pray to St. Gerard and Our Lady of La Leche:

http://happypinaymommy.com/2014/04/03/lady-of-la-leche-st-gerard-and-other-patron-saints-of-motherhood/

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2015, 10:19:39 pm »

Hi there, it always best to have it checked on an OB-gyne. But based on what i know with other's experiences is that it will not affect the baby. Let me also share here with you site that I've been using to track my ovulation period and I hope it could also help you on your TTC. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9