Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Preschool in Pasig  (Read 312494 times)

Chee-Chee

• God's Best Gift
    • View Profile
Re: Preschool in Pasig
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2013, 12:55:56 pm »

hi mommies! you might check on Angioletto Preschool near Capitol 8, Pasig Blvd. They use the progressive approach in teaching. Payments can be cash to monthly. All teachers are former St. Paul teachers.

anne14

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2013, 03:07:17 pm »

Hello mommies! there's a new Christian school that offers a QUALITY Christian education in Rosario, Pasig. They will open this June 2013 and offer Pre-School up to Grade 6.  The school is quite big and with complete facilities such Science Laboratory, Computer Lab, Work Lab for HELE (Grade 4-6) and Speech Laboratory.  You can check this mommies.  All the Faulty and Staff are highly trained Christians.  Tuition Fees are also ok since the school is new, they offer a 25% discount for early enrollees.  They are now open for reservations and Assessment Tests for your kids.  Actually, my daughter will transfer here from Pasig Christian Academy since I am not happy anymore in PCA....

anne14

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2013, 03:26:22 pm »

Hi mommies! I am referring to Pasig Green Pasture Christian School in F. Andres St., Rosario, Pasig City.  It's a new and big school that offers Quality Christian education.  Try to visit this school so you can check their facilities.  The owner is a Christian businessman who has a big heart to share his blessings through this education ministry.

smart.momi

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2013, 02:37:34 pm »

My daughter is turning 3.5yrs old by june. We're from kapitolyo, pasig. Choices are humpty dumpty preschool and headstart. Anyone who has feedback sa school?
I'm considering Angioletto din sana on Capitol 8 kaya lang di kaya ng budget. Hanggang 35k lang sana kami. Thanks
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:47:08 pm by smart.momi »

ecbajet

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2013, 10:40:37 am »

Hi mommies! We just moved to pasig, any recommendations in San Joaquin? We live in Lexington Garden Village and so far I have only seen HATCH... Any input would be appreciated.

Sis, you might want to check out LRC Learning Center. Malapit lang siya sa San Joaquin. My son was a previous student. I think we paid about Php31,000 including the books, bags, etc. It was a great school. Hindi magastos. Too bad that its just a preschool. I would have enrolled my son there again if they also have grade school.
"A mother is not a person to lean on but a person that makes leaning unnecessary."

- Kian and Uno's mommy. ♥♥♥

Waxpangan

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2013, 11:49:51 am »

^ great! Thanks for the recommendation sis! Ill inquire. My daughter is just 2 years and 5 months  pwede na kaya sha?  Hatch told me the child has to be 3 years old by June for them to accept but they said my daughter can join the playgroup/ toddler class.

If you don't mind I also want to know what are the things you like about the school.

Thanks in advance!

ecbajet

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2013, 09:37:59 am »

Hi Sis!

I'm not sure if they'll accept your daughter na. You can call them on this number though - 641-1327. The first thing that I love about that school is the tuition fee. At around 31k (including books, PE uniform, stroller bag, notebooks, etc), it was pretty reasonable. Monthly yung payments, which is Php2590. Yung former school ng son ko, sobrang daming miscellaneous expenses. Unlike sa LRC, Php2590 lang talaga babayaran mo. The school ground looks pretty safe as well, although its pretty small since its just a pre-school anyway. The teachers are really nice, especially the owner and the principal. The lessons are age-appropriate, medyo advanced pa nga. Its also an English-speaking compound. Yung son ko mas naging fluent. You might wanna check this one: http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=51419.0
"A mother is not a person to lean on but a person that makes leaning unnecessary."

puglover

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2013, 01:32:35 pm »

would anyone know tuition fees sa Mother Goose Playschool and Philippine Montessori Center?

anne14

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2013, 05:47:49 pm »

Hello po Angel's Mom!  my daughter was kinder in PCA.  And I would like her to be in grade 1 na.  I'll have her take the assessment test so she could be in grade 1 na at Pasig Green Pasture Christian School.  The school is very nice since they integrate the Word of God in their teachings.  All teachers are Christians and what I really like is that they have Speech Lab in Elementary.  They will use English as medium of instructions and communications inside the campus.  Spacious pa ang campus.  It's really a blessings to have a new Christian school here in Rosario where the offer a quality education.  Hope to see you there Angel's mom. God bless!

ecbajet

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2013, 11:17:24 am »

Hi Sisses,

I hope somebody can give feedbacks about Pasig Catholic College. I'm seriously thinking of enrolling my incoming Grade 1 and Nursery boys in PCC. I'm just kinda worried that since its a really big school, baka wala na masyadong connection between students and teachers.

alleliastudillo

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2013, 11:49:36 pm »

Hi!

Does anyone here ever tried or ever enrolled their kids at studentdesk ims?
how was it? any feedback?

Thanks!

roughlady

• young mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 12:39:11 pm »

Hi Sisses! I would like to know if anyone here has heard of or experienced Blessed Pedro Calungsod Academy, Banzuela Learning Center, Fullhouse Learning Center Inc and ADT Montessori? All school were situated at Manggahan, Pasig City. Sana meron sa inyo sisses na naenroll na iyong anak dito. I would definitely need your feedback. I'm starting to scout for school na kasi for my daughter.

ecbajet

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2013, 04:53:34 pm »

Pasig Catholic College pala is very strict when it comes to the age. My son will be turning 6 sa September pa so they want us to enroll him as a Prep student pa rin instead of Grade 1. Ayoko naman iextend siya ng one more year. I came across Good Shepherd Montessori School which is near PCC. I spoke to the owner, mukhang ok naman. And she told me that their payment terms are very flexible. They'll give a 20% discount pa sa second child. Unlike in PCC na yung fourth child lang yung may discount. I hope that somebody can give feedbacks about Good Shepherd Montessori School.

juliecon23

• Blessed Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2013, 12:49:47 pm »

any feedback sa st. gabriel international school mga sis? eto lang kasi yung nakita ko school malapit sa amin. thank you in advance.

alias

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2013, 07:07:00 am »

Pasig Catholic College pala is very strict when it comes to the age. My son will be turning 6 sa September pa so they want us to enroll him as a Prep student pa rin instead of Grade 1. Ayoko naman iextend siya ng one more year. I came across Good Shepherd Montessori School which is near PCC. I spoke to the owner, mukhang ok naman. And she told me that their payment terms are very flexible. They'll give a 20% discount pa sa second child. Unlike in PCC na yung fourth child lang yung may discount. I hope that somebody can give feedbacks about Good Shepherd Montessori School.

Im satisfied with my son development in Good shepered Montessori, i tries HATCH for my son also but im not satisfied what i want in Good Sheperd is the one on one teaching each student which is for me is good pag kac traditional you can never assure that your children is coping the subject, thats why i choose progressive for now, maybe in high school i will try big school but now my priority ma develop yung study habbit niya and i can assure lang kung small group lang yung school niya, anyway opinion ko lang naman yan for my son.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16