Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Creamery at MOA  (Read 67217 times)

Mrs. Anderson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Creamery at MOA
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2012, 03:39:51 pm »

Merged with existing topic.
It's your contributions that matter, not the number of posts.
Please use the search tools available. We have lots of valuable inputs from the members; take time to read them.

Purpleprincess

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2012, 10:58:01 pm »

For those of you who are considering the creamery as your baby's bday venue, i just want to say that you wouldn't regret it. My baby celebrated her 1st bday last sat and up to now all i've been receiving are good feedbacks about the food, the set-up and the magician:) Personally i would say that the food is superb! :) the staff are very pleasant. The only set back though is the space limit (its quite small for 100 adults and 40 kids) but overall we were very satisfied. The service was great. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. Here's a link of my baby's bday celebration:
http://shuttercountphotography.com/2012/09/keiras-magical-party-creamery.html

misispee

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2013, 07:06:49 am »

sis would you say na pag mga 25kids 30 Adults hindi mag mukhang crowded yung place at some will not be placed behind the truck?

alexismom

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2013, 09:48:50 am »

^nakaattend na kami ng party sa the creamery. Crowdedsiya pag maraming guests. Sa likod na ng bus kami nakaupo with some guests.

jhenlibrada

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2013, 09:07:56 pm »

hello smart mom...can you send me quotations for my daughter's 7th birhtday party...thanks in advance...

chayote1219

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2015, 01:25:38 pm »

Had a bad experience with Creamery Catering. Food was fine but their cater waiters were caught stealing a guestís iPhone. It doesnít look like it was the first time they did it too. The phone was found without the case and sim card already.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]