Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: to WAHM or not to WAHM?  (Read 19895 times)

jeuno

• View Profile
Re: to WAHM or not to WAHM?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 09:47:50 am »

thanks sis trish and momsi. I'll check the links later when I get home. Pwede ko ba malaman kung magkano initial na payment sa mga newbies? kasi I need to prove to my hubby na worthy na mag WAHM ako. I just told him earlier nung ihahatid pa lang  niya ako sa sakayan going to work, and he disagreed agad. Wala daw personal development. :'(

trish_avellana

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2013, 10:20:22 pm »

Sometimes kasi yung closest sa atin ang ayaw pa maniwala sa atin.  Minsan we have to push them to let them see our point.  If hubby is not agreeable with you then don't talk about it nalang... Suggest ko find success stories about virtual assistant or work at home people.  You can research these.  Then print and give it to hubby.  Let him read it for himself. 

At first, I thought ako lang ngwowork at home but many are already shifting their careers to the home already.  cousins and friends are looking into this virtual work career.

Nako naman, for me when I worked in the corporate world before, mas walang personal development dun, in my experience that is.  Kasi there are officemates that are bringing you down, office politics, etc. 

As a work at home mom, you can choose who you are with.  I can join groups that have the same interest as I have, like photography groups and the like.  I am motivated to work din kasi hindi naman limited yung work ko to routine.  I am able to enhance skills and learn new things :)

Tama si Momsi, I stumbed upon the jomar hilario mastery group as well and you can read a lot of stories there.  You can learn a lot there as well...

Sana naman eventually your hubby will change his opinion on work from home :)

jeuno

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »

sana nga sis trish. eto nga nagbabasa ako habang naka leave ako. try ko yung suggestion dito na 2hrs/day sa umpisa for transition. sana may makita ako

trish_avellana

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 10:34:35 am »

good luck on your work at home job search! I was very nervous at first - super!  but eventually, I was able to get the hang of working from home.  I could say that now, I am able to learn so many things in the internet - even more than what I could have learned in my routinary job in the office before.  I can apply my skills in graphics/video creation kasi hilig ko yun.  I am actually enjoying my work :)

danegerous_429

• View Profile
    • http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2013, 08:34:44 am »

hi mga sis

any va's here who work in the morning?

thankss

Please visit my blog http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com

your laughter is our happiness ,.,.,
kyla, nini and didi loves you so much ..,

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 12:12:23 pm »

Attention, Freelancers: JobStreet Special Page Now Features Home-Based Jobs

Read it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/money/pinoy-freelancers-can-now-find-work-faster-on-jobstreet-s-special-page-for-home-based-job-sa00178-20171119-src-entrep
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Gem Pablo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2019, 10:10:06 pm »

Hello mommies ano pong magandang home based job? Sa mga nakapagtry na pwedeng pa share experience nyo?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 01:39:02 am by Parentchat Admin »
Pages: 1 2 [3]