Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: vaginal rash and/or itching during pregnancy  (Read 11371 times)

arniianei

• View Profile
vaginal rash and/or itching during pregnancy
« on: June 10, 2014, 01:08:53 pm »

pa help naman po, nagkaron po kasi ako ng rashes around sa mouth ng vagina ko, di naman po siya ganong makati and im 37 weeks pregnant. I think nakuha ko po ito sa paguse ko ng feminine wash yung lactacyd?

TIA :)

Mod's note:
Post a question about this topic or share your experience. 
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:47:05 pm by Mommyjazz »

KtheaG

• View Profile
Re: help! VAGINAL RASHES AND PREGNANT.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:23 pm »

sis, nagpapany liner ka din ba? try to change na lang yuor undies into cotton..baka sa undies mo din yan..dapat lafi refresh tayo down there especially na mainit talaga ang pakiramdam ng buntis..natandaan ko kasi ang advise ni OB before na there is a greater chance na magkarashes tayo if we are using non-cotton undies..or baka nga sa femwash mo..try to seek advise from your OB, baka magprescribe sya mas okay na femwash that the one you are using..

hmmm..one question din..ngayon lang ba yan lumitaw na rashes mo? hmmm...do you and your hubby do the "thing" pa? maybe you coud ask him..baka kasi, you know..im not getting you offended naman ut I was just thinking baka puede din nakuha mo kay hubby mo yan..just wondering lang possibilities di ba..ayun..

try mo magwash ng lukewarm water tapos suot ka cotton undies and magchange ka frequently pag nabasa na..or avoid siguro using pantyliner..mainit din kasi minsan ang mga yun..

vmjanne

• View Profile
Re: vaginal rash
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:01:28 pm »

This is common when one uses pantyliners. That is needed to be changed often in a day especially when pregnant. SOme OBGYN would not even recommend the use of panty liners kasi irritating for pregnant moms. We have more sensitive skin when pergnant. Cotton undies are way better to let the area around breathe. Feminine wash is okay.. and if you use panty liners make sure use the unscented ones and change often.

mommycheese

• View Profile
vaginal itch during pregnancy
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 05:37:59 pm »

Hello mommies! I am new here. I was searching in the internet for sites that has discussions like this. I saw this site's page in Facebook and decided to sign up here as well. Well, I am on my 6th month of pregnancy now. This is already my second baby and I am as excited as ever. I hope to find some answers here with regards to my questions and inquiries. Well, these past few weeks, I have been suffering from vaginal itch. My vaginal discharge is normal, not odorous. Yet I have been experiencing itching… I don’t know what is this called, but there are a bit of “sores” in my inner thighs and a bit near my pubic hairs. When I reach home from work, I always and immediately wash my intimate area with soap and water. With that, it helps me feel so relieved already. Usually, the itching occurs at night, after work. Is this because of sweat down there? or too much walking? I haven’t asked my OB yet, I am quite scared on what she would tell me. During my first pregnancy, I haven’t experience any of these symptoms. So now, I am quite scared on what I is happening. Huhu! I hope someone can help. Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 01:06:50 am by Mommyjazz »

vmjanne

• View Profile
Re: Happily pregnant! :D But i need help...
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 07:13:42 pm »

mommy are you using panty liners? Kasi before I did, tapos minsan scented pa since I have discharges na milky white when I started my pregnancy. Even constant ako magpalit everytime I take a pee kasi ayoko ng feeling wet down there. I just wash din with sopa and water tapos dapat lahat ng undies is cotton. I stopped wearing mga shorts, pants or anything tight jegging or such. (di na rin naman kasya  ;D) I always wear dresses na rin kasi yung friction nakakapawis kapag lumalabas.

angelalavoie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 05:36:08 pm »

Wow that's great and congratulations. Then you should start planning for your baby like his clothes, toys and all. One most important thing you should buy is baby  carrier.

gharz412

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:29 pm »

Hi mommycheese! How are you na? I think it will be better if you will see a doctor.  ;)

MommyniAddie

• A proud Mom and a happy Wife :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 10:50:35 am »

Hi Sis..better to discuss it with your OB...it is unusual if may odor na...be extra careful ngayong preggy so anything na unusual, better na mag consult agad..And one more thing, never use soap po down there...if walang feminine wash mas ok na water na lang daw po...medyo harsh po kasi ang ingreadients ng soap eh :)
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.

~ Martin Luther ~

mhiles16

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:29:57 pm »

Hi mommy!
Try to use Betadine Femenine Wash. It will lessen the itches and use lukewarm water para matanggal ang bacteria and unnecessary odors. Hope it will help you.

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 04:42:26 pm »

Hi sis, it is best to wear dresses or leggings for pregnant women so that friction won't happen and nothing bad will smell down there. Try to use also Human Hear Nature's Organic Feminine wash color blue because it is safe and no harmful chemicals in it. Let me also share here with you a site you can use to predict the gender of your baby, good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/