Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cancer after giving birth  (Read 15669 times)

mydzblue

• View Profile
Re: Cancer after giving birth
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 09:48:55 pm »

Sis Mamaba,

I dont know if you're a catholic but i am devotee of st.pio and of course God. I hope you can attend on of the healings they have in Libis meron din sa batangas. Just PM me if u want details, ill pray for u.. God bless u more with strength.
i love my two boys, they are my life and my greatest gift from Up above!

mommynako!!

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 01:44:38 pm »

Hi mamaba! how are you? i hope your're doing fine. i read your post and i am very touched. i just hope and pray that you're now in good health not only for yourself but for your whole family. my heart goes to you. God bless you.

ahyzeyuh

• im a good person,just keep on making bad decisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 08:10:42 am »

sis my mom also got a cancer- breast, she undergo chemo for 8 sessions, nung time na for radiation she gave up, she committed suicide buti naagapan. she is still with us but hindi na siya nagpapaconsult about her cancer.
we are lifting everything to God and kung ano man plans niya. we just want my mom to decide what she wants to do... sometimes, naiisip na naman niya end ang life niya kaya di naman siya iniiwang mag-isa sa haws.

Im praying for you sis.
Stay strong. if your feeling down , please never, ever lose hope that you will be fine. Always look for something positive and make your baby as your inspiration... naiiyak nako.

regarding platelet, another patient gave us this recipe to boost it, combination of brocolli, fresh mushroom and carrots. blanch lang namin then blender. shes taking it as a soup.

mommyonsale

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 10:14:17 pm »

Sis ahyzehyu try mo painom Sa mommy yung hemohim... May cancer survivor nag take Nyan... Korean herbal meds sya sis..
Pages: 1 2 [3]