hehe thank you guys. ngayon lang ako ulet nakapag online dito sa SP. gumawa kami nito ng hubby ko, and perfect naman ang result, yummy daw sabi ng mga kumain. ginawa ni hubby bake sa oven, medyo madami ginawa niya eh, napagod ata kakahintay kasi nakita ko yung iba pinrito nalang niya. haha pero same parin naman ang result.
here's how we made it
-boneless chicken breast
-slice of ham
-slices of Swiss cheese
*if gusto nyo ibake, Preheat oven to 350°F or 177°C
1. Combine butter and salt. Mix well.
2. Place chicken breast on a flat surface,brush the top with the butter-salt mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Top with ham and cheese.
4. Roll the chicken. You can use toothpick to hold the chicken.
5. Now, combine the butter-salt mixture with egg. Brush the mixture on the rolled chicken.
6. Dredge first to flour, then dredge to bread crumbs.
ready to fry na.
*if you'll use oven, place in a greased baking dish or lined with baking paper, bake for 25 minutes. if still not cook, loosely cover with foil & continue baking in a low temp. *
and for the sauce , perfect din yung sinuggest ni sis anhing.