Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Pre schools in marikina  (Read 76008 times)

Procopia

• View Profile
Re: Pre schools in marikina
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 12:14:19 am »

Hi! Im a mother of a 3-yr old boy. Do u have any feedbacks on kostka mrkna? Thanks.

louiss

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 05:39:47 pm »

any feedback on pathfinder?
nakakainis, feeling ko tuloy sobra late na kame maghahanap ng school since malapit na magbakasyon. hindi na tuloy kame makaka observe ng ongoing classes. we'll try to go tomorrow sa Mothergoose and PrepEd. sana ok sa PrepEd since taga marikina heights lang kame and medyo malayo na ang Mothergoose sa amin.

aero_gaia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 07:29:10 am »

I went to PrepEd yesterday to pay the reservation fee of P2500. I am very impressed with the school's teaching methodologies. I like their Brain-Based technique wherein there will be more stimulants for the development of the child. It was so funny that I was already handing my reservation payment without viweing the school's presentation just yet. I was that impressed. The President was very accomodating and super kwela.  But of course, I was walked through the whole presentation and I understood everything clearly. I have heard a lot of good things about PrepEd through blogs and word of mouth.

ponji17

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 06:09:17 pm »

I went to PrepEd yesterday to pay the reservation fee of P2500. I am very impressed with the school's teaching methodologies. I like their Brain-Based technique wherein there will be more stimulants for the development of the child. It was so funny that I was already handing my reservation payment without viweing the school's presentation just yet. I was that impressed. The President was very accomodating and super kwela.  But of course, I was walked through the whole presentation and I understood everything clearly. I have heard a lot of good things about PrepEd through blogs and word of mouth.

HI! would you know the student-teacher ratio in PrepEd? Saka how much tuition for this school year? Hinde kasi kame nakaaabot sa ISYC. kaya i'm looking for alternative schools for my 3 yr old son

aero_gaia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 03:21:38 pm »

PredEd has a 1-5 teacher-student ratio. Pero max of 10 pupils in a class with 2 teachers. not teacher aids, but actual teachers. tapos ang ganda kasi they use digital cameras to capture our kids' moments. i was able to observe a class and it's so nice kasi the pictures capture your kid's progress talaga. Their tuition is 45K all in, kasama na 2 sets of uniform. I will enroll on Wednesday and naka-scehdule nadin yung son ko for assessment. I opted for the monthly terms. no interest whatsoever, it's just 45K divided by the months. minus the P2500 reservation fee. swak na swak talaga sa budget. hehe! I'm so excited na nga.

twelvth_goddess

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »

I already got the tuition rate for my daughter's preschool this coming school year at ISYC. It's 80k inclusive of 4 sets of uniforms, school materials, and activity fees (field trip etc). I'm now re-thinking the school bus kase baka ako na lang maghatid sundo sa daughter namin. We don't have a yaya kase and I don't want naman na basta na lang ipa sakay ang 3-year old daughter ko sa school bus ng mag-isa. My problem lang is the schedule that I reserved at ISYC is mid-morning (11am-1:30pm) so kelangan ko maghanap child na naka morning sched and willing makipag swap.

marc_buxton

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 01:41:01 pm »

Our school Accelerated Christian School (current branches in Pasig, Mandaluyong, Cainta, and Cogeo) is starting a new preschool branch in Marikina this June. ACS uses School of Tomorrow (USA) curriculum, and has low tuition fees because each branch is a ministry of the host church. Preschool rates at Php35,000 all inclusive. Text Jenny at 0909.745.6777 to setup an interview for you and your child.

flyer with more info: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2289742/acs%20streamer.jpg

GorgeousChai

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 09:26:29 am »

Our school Accelerated Christian School (current branches in Pasig, Mandaluyong, Cainta, and Cogeo) is starting a new preschool branch in Marikina this June. ACS uses School of Tomorrow (USA) curriculum, and has low tuition fees because each branch is a ministry of the host church. Preschool rates at Php35,000 all inclusive. Text Jenny at 0909.745.6777 to setup an interview for you and your child.

flyer with more info: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2289742/acs%20streamer.jpg

hello po,

san po banda yan sa Marikina?  Thanks 

indigomoon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 05:13:14 pm »

Hi Everyone,

May I ask for the contact details of Prep Ed? I've heard really good reviews about it but can't seem to find their contact details anywhere on the net. Would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

aero_gaia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 07:43:53 pm »

You may contact Mr. Leslie (president) at 09209111440

nix_freeverse9

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 05:11:11 pm »

AMS TUTORIAL CENTER

High quality education now more AFFORDABLE! Enroll now!
You can choose from different classes we offer
•   ACADEMIC TUTORIALS (2HRS EACH):
   K-Gr2 – P3,000 all school days of the month
   Gr3-7 – P3,500 all school days of the month
   Gr8-12 – P5,500 MWF / TTHS
•   MUSIC: Guitar, Voice, Piano, Violin and Drums
   Beginner – P2,000 weekends only
   Advanced – P3,000 weekends only
•   ART LESSONS: P3,000 weekends only
•   SPORTS: Swimming weekends only
We guarantee your learning will be fruitful after the course because Academics & Music Sanctuary offers:
       Passion for learning and concern for students.
       Close supervision on students by teachers
       Safe and Clean Location
       Affordable with value for your money

First 20 Students to enroll until June 27 Only! Register Now!

in AMS TUTORIAL CENTER: “WE DON’T JUST TEACH, WE INSPIRE”

PLS CALL/TEXT; 4043951 / 09279671518
LOCATED NEAR UP DILIMAN

emem_01

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 01:45:58 am »

Hi. Where is PrepEd located in Marikina? Thanks! :)

emem_01

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 01:51:37 am »

Hi. Where po located ang Prep Ed? Thanks! :)

MommyniAddie

• A proud Mom and a happy Wife :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 09:45:48 am »

HI mga Mommies...Does anyone here knows yung rates ng Nativity of our Lady Parochial School and Rainbow Bright in Marikina?...So far sa mga napag inquiran kong tuition fees, St. Pio ang may pinakamababa na around 28,500....Yung iba medyo di namin kaya sa mahal ranging from 45,000 to as high as 80,000...Hope someone could share yung mga mid range lang na schools or learning centers pero may magagaling na instructors...TIA
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.

~ Martin Luther ~

cokezero

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 11:12:19 pm »

Hi MommyniAddie! Were you ableto find any info about nativity of our lady parochial school? I'm also  interested in that school because its very near our place. Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4