Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: My baby died when he was only 22 days old. I only saw him ..dead...  (Read 32412 times)

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
Re: My baby died when he was only 22 days old. I only saw him ..dead...
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2012, 03:34:51 am »

:'( :'( :'( :'( huggs and huggs sis, i dont know how to ease your pain ....cry sis, feel the pain, release it to your system, one step at a time...we are here for you.

out of topic: ga** pala yong hospital na yon? bakit hindi puede bisitahin ang bata sa nursery eh, ikaw kaya ang ina hindi ka naman bisita dun. as an experience pag ang mother ng bata bumibisita sa nursery dun sya dadaan sa back door ng nursery either para magpa milk or dalawin yong bata kahit nasa incubator...madami naman damit dun sa nursery with sanitized na mga gamet ah..... kakarmahin talaga yong hospital na yon.

ano name ng hospital sis para just in case in the future, hindi na puntahan ng mga sisses natin dyan...kawawa lang tayo mga iniisip puru pera ... ga** talaga.

lhinggitcf

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2012, 02:52:17 pm »

hello there sis... as i was reading your story, couldn't help but from time to time stop because i was crying so bad...  as if i was you. i'm a mother of 4 and my youngest is the only boy... your little one is so precious, all babies are. i couldn't understand why business establishments especially hospitals can be so inhuman and uncompassionate! they always want money in exchange of services. i didn't go through what you've been through but at one point, i wanted to hate money. because you always need it whenever, wherever... even in cases of life and death.

thank you for sharing your story with us... sorry for your loss. i know nothing can ever take away that pain inside you. but prayers will. it's really very sad but please KEEP YOUR FAITH. don't let the situation put you down. i know God is still looking after you, everyone of us. pray and we'll also pray for you and your baby. be strong because your two other kids and your husband need you. God bless you and your family.

ameerstouch

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2012, 10:28:45 pm »

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.... truly......

After two years the wound is still fresh and although people around say that I should get over it, they do not know how it feels like to lose a child  that you have been wanting. Whenever I hear news about a baby left to die or a newborn thrown like trash nearby or aborted babies, I feel angry. Angry at the world and I don't know why. I am not really a person who passes on judgement quickly, but there are some who do not want to have children yet have unplanned pregnancies and then throw away a blessing, while here I am desiring for my baby even if my baby was actually unplanned by me and my hubby.

I filed a case through DOH and even wrote to Pia Cayetano. I haven't heard from DOH and have not received a response to the complaint I made from the hospital. Cayetano's office sent me a scan of a letter that the hospital sent to DOH but when I called DOH they said to wait for the letter via registered mail. I followed up but haven't heard as yet. I also emailed Cayetano's office again and told them what DOH said, but got no response. Perhaps they have more important things on their end to handle. Now I'm not being sarcastic there.... I truly mean it. Because if my son is important to me, to them other matters are more important as well.

My hubby and i recently went through an incident that tested our relationship and love for one another. And I felt the same fear that I had felt when Ameer was born. I was so scared and angry all over again. I thought that I was going to lose my husband and it was killing me deep inside. The thought still scares me because the matter has not been resolved as yet. I cannot handle the situation should I lose my husband after two years of losing our baby. I cannot accept the fact that I had already lost our son, and might even lose the father for something he is innocent of.

I have been put through so many tests and I know this is to test my faith and the relationship I have with my husband.and with myself. After Ameer's death, my one and only best friend passed away due to AIDS last year and he was only 26 and just like with Ameer... I never got the chance to say goodbye nor did he tell me while he was alive that he was getting worse.  I just wish that one day fate gets tired of putting me through too many tests even even I haven't recovered from the first.

I miss my baby Ameer and since I had him cremated and his remains are always beside me whenever I work and sleep (just like right now), I still feel the agony and the desire to hold him in my arms and nurse him, smell his soft and warm baby skin and milk on his mouth, hear him cry and laugh.... I feel that a piece of me has been stolen from me and I want it back.

I know I have two angels right now keeping watch over me and one day I'll be able to be with both of them. Right now, I know I have a role to fulfill as a mother and as a wife and I should not break down completely because they need me. I still busy myself with writing projects and with my soap business to stop myself from going back in time.

I want to thank everyone who passed by and read through my post. I am truly grateful for the concern, care and love you all have showed me and that had helped me immensely especially during the most lowest moments of my life. I never got the warmth and support from our family and friends especially from a number of my husband's friends (since I found out after that they had actually been encouraging him to leave me during the time I needed money to get out of the hospital).

Being a mother is the most wonderful feeling and blessing in the world especially while you are carrying your unborn child in your tummy. I pray and I hope that other women also treasure this blessing and learn to love their babies regardless of the circumstance that led to a new life as children are not to be blamed or punished for being brought into this world ...  They are blessings NOT problems.

tashasabs

• 타사 ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2012, 10:37:56 pm »

I feel heartbroken after reading your story sis.  :'( I can't even imagine how I would cope with what you went through. Walang-wala ang pinagdaanan kong hirap sa nangyari sa 'yo and I can't help but cry habang binabasa ko yung story mo. It was heartless and cruel, to the point na napaka-inhumane ng ginawa nila! Kahit ako nakakaramdam ng galit sa pambababoy na ginawa nila. Unacceptable. I will include you and your baby in my prayers sis. I pray that your little angels will keep on watching over you.
Happy to be in #sabsuniverse.

kissablesam

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2012, 05:37:09 pm »

Hello Ameerstouch, glad to hear your story again! stay strong lang sis, tama ka makakasama mo din someday your son ameer and your bestfriend pero bear in mind always na andian lang sila up above watching over you, so kung may pinagdadaanan ka think of ameer mawawala ang sakit. grabe niluha ko last year sa thread mo sis! i really feel your pain! sana nga magkaroon ng updates yang case mo sa kanila. il be praying for you still, god bless you sis!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:45:44 am by kissablesam »

mjane13

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:30 am »

mommy Ameerstouch, i defenitely understand how you feel...ako rin kasi, my baby died when when she was 1yr and 1mo...sa hospital din and I also feel na nagpabaya ang hospital and yung doctor na naghandle sa kanya..hindi na namin nagawang actionan yun..kasi during that time, sobrang emotional..1st baby ko yun, and wala din kami enough money para mag file ng case laban sa doctor o sa hospital..it has been 5 yrs since she died, pero hangang ngayon masakit pa din and i miss her so much..maraming beses na i'll find myself thinking if she was alive right now, nagaaral na dapat sya..etc..it should be the child who's going to bury the parent not the other way around..

YanYanYanYanYan

• Loving My Hulyo and Baby Ziv :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2012, 09:51:14 pm »

:'( Thank you sa napaka touching na story sis. I don't know what's the right thing to write. Halos nakalimutan kong nasa work ako while reading what happened to you.

We all know what's God plan for you and your family. With all the pains, sufferings and sacrifices that you and your family had from the past there will always be a bright side. Just have a positive outlook in life, iwanan na rin natin ang hatred. I know it's hard but everyone needs to move on and live life to the fullest. I know it's hard to forgive and forget at this kind of situation but we know in time you'll find the happiness and peace in your heart. Atleast you have a guardian angel now which is Baby Ameer.  ;) I know he'll guide you all throughout.

Be safe always sis.

My Success is based on Persistence not Luck.

mommymaureen

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2012, 01:33:19 am »

sis ameerstouch ,

I was crying while reading your story..... i can't help but cry....

Just always remember, God always hear our prayers... He knows what's happening to us.....  Just be strong and keep your faith in God..

May God bless your family sis....Ameer is happy right now with our Heavenly Father.....

You are a brave woman so stay strong :)

momi95

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2012, 02:07:45 pm »

Mommy Ameerstouch, your story really touched me.  Just pray.  It'll be your strongest weapon. Things will be on its right place, in time.... take care

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2012, 07:26:05 pm »

I'm in the office and sobrang luha ko and I don't care if my officemates can hear me.  Sobrang sakit sa dibdib.  I'm really sorry for your loss.  Sobrang hirap talaga maging mahirap sa Pilipinas.  Ako din, nakaka relate, bilang mommy at bilang  isang Pilipino na walang pambayad para sa isang matinong healthcare.  May naranasan din akong ganyan, sa OSPITAL NG MAYNILA.  Mga walang kwenta mga tao dun.  Sobrang salbahe magtrato ng mga pasyente ang mga nurses dun.  Mabait naman ang mga doctor.  Baliktad nga duun.  Mas matapang makipagsagutan ang mga nurses sa doctors.  Sa umpisa ko pa lang nakita na mistreated ang mga patients dun, nag ka second thoughts na ako.  I trusted my instincts at kahit kapos kami, hindi na kami bumalik doon at nag pa ospital na lang ako sa maayos na ospital. 

Sis, I pray for you and your family.  Especially the two children that you have.  Don't stop believing.  God will give justice.  Muntik na din mawala sa akin ang baby ko kaya, I really feel yung sakit. 

I hope you're ok now.  God bless you and your family!  I speak peace, justice, wisdom, financial freedom, blessings, open doors, open opportunities, love, kindness in Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:43:01 pm by Morefun »

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »

In our church, the pastor talked about what the bible says about babies going to heaven.  He said that God loves children and that someday we will be reunited with them.  God will not make pabaya the babies.  He loves them and He takes care of them.  Someday, I know you and your baby will be reunited in heaven.  God bless!  Jesus in you, the hope of glory!

preciouslara

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2012, 09:20:38 pm »

@ameerstouch keep the faith mommy you will get the justice that you seek...i know kahit gaano pa katagal lumipas ang panahon hindi na mawawala yung pain na nasa heart natin, tayong mga nawalan sa buhay pero we have to keep on living para sa mga natitirang tao na minamahal natin at kelangan tayo...hugs and kisses to you mommy:)

reading your story makes me remember all the hardships that i also been through nung 1st pregnancy ko, dont know what hurts the most seeing your baby already dead or watching your baby slowly dying right in front of you, yun kasi nangyari sakin pero alam ko pareho lang masakit yun, unexplainable pain...

be strong mommies and always have faith in God :)

imiyeeyesiam

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2013, 05:17:11 pm »

Hi mommy ameerstouch..ano napo update sa kaso nio?nkakarelate ako lalo sa mga pasyente namin na walang wala talaga..minsan kami nalang gumagawa ng paraan..to help them narin..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]