Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: March Birthday Preparation  (Read 69528 times)

mgaguas

• View Profile
Re: March Birthday Preparation
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 08:21:48 pm »

oo nga sis empao, puwede yung mga theme na yan, cute yung cowboy/cowgirl..

sis dianne_me, repeat supplier ko yung sa balloon decor, super affordable siya..check mo to web niya, merun siya deocr for cowboy and justine league

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.306795082715107.70626.226638434064106&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404135389647742.91765.226638434064106&type=3

sana maka help...

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 12:23:36 pm »

hi sisess mgaguas and EmPao... :) thanks alot for the replies... super helpful ang binigay nyong suggestions and sites sa facebook... im getting the idea na dapat unisex yung theme ng party nila... i like yung cowboy and cowgirl or i can have toy story theme (jessie and woody) and also justice league (superman and wonder woman) or also under the sea theme (fishes, crabs, dolphins and other water creatures)... so happy for the ideas...

but still undecided of the venue... there will be a party at city garden suites this sunday, we were advised to come and witness the event... im looking forward to it so we can finally decide and book our event there...

thanks again mga sisess... God bless!

MommyCaline

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 03:39:32 pm »

mommy diane_me. pwede po pa send ng packages ng shakey's? :)
Woman was created from the ribs of man, She was made from his side to be his equal, From beneath his arms to be protected, From very near his heart to be loved. <3

lenmel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 07:26:02 pm »

my daughter will be celebrating her 7th bday on mar 9.tamang tama dahil sat yun. nahihirapan lang ako sa venue. i'm from taguig kasi.i"m eyeing for tanghalang pasigueno para accessible sa lahat.like daw ng daughter ko is fashionista party.may mga ideas na ko na nakuha sana ma-input ko lahat  :)

michimac03

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 08:32:16 pm »

yey!done with the preps...waiting for the day na lang...here's the breakdown of my suppliers:

catering-nashley's...eto super okay kasi siya lang ang pumayag na pwedeng kunin lahat pang kiddie meal...200php/head ang kinuha ko, inclusive na ng lahat...may mas mababa pa sa 200php/head.

balloons -c/o nashleys na din...imported balloons gagamitin nila..

foode cart-sorbetero lang kasi inclusive na choco fountain sa catering, freebie niya...ayoko din maraming sweets for the kids..

host and entertainment - lhen peralta..inclusive of simple magic, balloon twisting, bubble show, bubble machine and bubble show...

venue- bulwagang tandang sora, cswcd up diliman

photographer (magastos kasi if may video pa sabi ni hubby)-y2j pictures

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 11:50:03 am »

hi MommyCaline!  :)   sorry for the late reply but the package that I have was the one on the website of Shakey's... kindly browse na po... d pa kasi me marunong mg-attached..heheh! better yet, if u're from the south, visit the venue, Shakey's Olivarez... u will love the place...

MommyCaline

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 11:58:31 am »

ok lang po mommy. :) sige check ko na lang.. nakita ko na po yung place nila, I'm from Paranaque po kasi.. :)
Woman was created from the ribs of man, She was made from his side to be his equal, From beneath his arms to be protected, From very near his heart to be loved. <3

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 12:06:10 pm »

i'm really considering shaley's olivarez, MommyCaline... malaki yung place, wlang restrictions and no problem sa parking space... im thinking kasi of cutting down expenses and might have asian tour with the family instead... opss...off topic hehe...  :)

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 12:45:26 pm »

hi sis lenmel!  :) there's a venue in taguig that i encountered thru the internet... ALTA GUIA yung name ng place. its address is  Bagong Calsada St., Ususan Taguig City... i've talked with ms. evelyn flores and the rent of the venue is P18th... she said they're planning to renovate the place next year... i'm not just sure kung kelan... u can inquire if u want...

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 11:08:27 am »

hi mga sisess... i finally decided to have our party at max's resto - sucat branch... although 6 months away pa yung party namin, we are now deciding to have it there and plan namin mgbook ng maaga so we can continue planning for other party favors  and activities.... super nice yung venue ( they have 2 function rooms, so spacious that can accommodate 200 guests) even the location of the resto and the parking area is so huge at garden style yung environment... malapit din siya for our visitors from manila since 1 ride lang to reach the venue, also for the friends and classmates of my daughter and espically for our families who will come from paranaque and las pinas...

for now, im trying to check on party suppliers... pls help naman mga sisses..

mommy mgaguas, i assumed u are from the south, saan po kayo exactly? u have mentioned u already have ur suppliers for the party... pls. pm me sis so i can compare prices... i have already the quoted prices of Mr. Balloonatixs and so far, medyo affordable naman... but i still want to have other recommendations...

salamat mga sisess... God bless!!!

mgaguas

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 06:54:52 pm »

Pm send sis diane_me

diane_me

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 11:35:31 am »

hi, sis mgaguas!  :) thank u so much for the help... ganda ng birthday ng anak mu, sis! hehe... sana d ka mgsawa mgshare ng magagandang ideas... thanks again! God bless...

swtgrl_bee

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 06:25:55 am »

Sisses, 6 months nalang. Kaso may problem ako, wala na si Barney sa Shakeys next year. Saan kaya nalipat yung theme na ito? :(

So far nagpablock ako ng cake para sa cake supplier. Nagsend ng order form for giveaways.
xoxo B1B2 :))

mamacharis

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 07:52:49 pm »

subscribing!

yes! nakakuha na ako ng go signal para matuloy party next year. small budget lang. shakeys nova na ang napili kong venue.

tumawag ako sa shakeys kanino. justice league lang theme nila. regarding cake pwede na daw goldilocks but im eyeing pastry chef or sugarbox na lang uli.

strawberry theme (as in strawberry lang)ang gusto ko but favorite ni baby si dora. pano kaya ito?

anyway happy preps na lang mga sis.

mommylovepink

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 10:51:02 pm »

pa JOIN :)

my son will turn 1 sa march 17..im from sta rosa laguna...and bago pa lang din ako dito kaya im having hardtime looking for suppliers venue etc...i had been reading SP topics about their preparations and feedbacks :)

i thought about having it at shakeys they have this bundle of food na good for 10-12pax consist of pizza,mojos,pasta,chicken etc. the only thing is hindi ko type yung theme character nila...so baka hanap ako ng ibang venue ...5 months to go pero nag feeling ngarag na ako
hirap ng walang kakilala eh :(  goodluck to me
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15