Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Nagtatanong ba si Husband/partner/BF...on How Much you Earn?  (Read 9473 times)

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
Nagtatanong ba si Husband/partner/BF...on How Much you Earn?
« on: October 04, 2012, 03:52:28 pm »

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click any of these topics to read full article.
Separate Bank Accounts
'Para Mas Madali, Siya Na Bahala'

photo by ISTOCK

Recently ko lang na realize kasi that every since naging settled na kami ni hubby sa isat-isa family and all and I do all the budgetting and money handling and stuff, pero never ako tinanong ni husbandry about how much do I own, or if me nasave ba ako or what. He tells me all his income at magkano ang na earn niya sa mga racket or sidelines niya or magkano nagastos niya sa this and that, but never the question like  "MAGKANO SAHOD MO MONTHLY? sa work mo?" yong ganun na tanong.

Is it me lang bah? or ganyan lang ba asawa ko? or ganito lang ba talaga ang mga lalaki.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Naka-relate ka ba? Basahin ang latest comment tungkol dito o mag Reply para makapagpost ng katanungan, payo o kwento.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:49:58 pm by Parentchat Admin »

xianne

• View Profile
Re: Nagtatanong ba si HUSBAND/PARTNER/BF...on How Much you Earn?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 05:34:28 pm »

ako din sis never ako tinatanong ng hubby ko :)
sabay kami lagi ng payday--binibigay niya lahat sakin sahod niya then magtitira lang sya ng 1k sa sarili niya pangkain.
minsan ng calculator pa sya sa harap ko hehe...pero never sya ng ask if magkano sahod ko. feeling ko nga unfair ako ee kasi yung ibang sahod ko binibigay ko sa mom ko.. tapos yung iba naman iniipon ko.. tapos pag nagigipit kami..sya pa din kinukulit ko hehe.. pero sure naman ako na yung ipon ko is pra naman sa amin 3 ni baby...

Maswerte nga tayo sis at ganun hubby natin.. (though di naman kami kasal)

Matanong lang c hubby ko dun sa business namin..if magkano na kinikita namin,,kasi gusto niya makacguro na hindi kami nalulugi,.,, :)

chester

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »

ako rin ang nagbubudget.  hindi rin nagtatanong si hubby about sa sahod, expenses and savings.  ako na lang ang na oopen sa kanya paminsan minsan.

chococream

• View Profile
    • Online Store
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 08:16:13 pm »

ngee ganun ba sis?? hayst buti naman at hindi lang pala ako ang me ganito.  Nag open naman ako minsan pero mas masaya yong tanongin ka naman minsan, proud to share to hubby diba ang how much yon kahit maliit lang yon compared to his salary o ano bah. hehe

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 06:49:29 am »

He knows how much I'm earning kasi before I took my job sinabi ko sa kanya yung offer ng company.
Pero if may bonuses at allowances, hindi na niya tinatanong.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

kissablesam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 10:05:55 am »

Same with me, alam na ni hubs magkano gross ko when I accepted this job kaya di na sya ask, pero I make sure naman na nasasabi ko sa kanya para if short man, makakuha ako ng back-up :)

BlueAby

• Mother of two
    • View Profile
    • CS_CuteShoppe FB Page
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:01 pm »

never pa nagtanong (ex)hubby ko since sa isang company lang naman kami nagwowork.

sweet&spice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 03:45:08 pm »

si SD he asked and saw my payslip then. he was saying i could've gotten a higher salary at this and this office.

when we parted ways and first time meeting after the great "abandonment", almost 3.5 years from conception, he again asked how much i was earning, where am i connected, and what other income do i have any. he even asked a list of our properties. how big is our land in this province etc. what are the new things that i've bought for myself since we parted ways.  :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:(

immediately after that, he began, narrating, how big the properties of his gf is, how much income does she have and her family has in their poultry and piggery business, how she is an heredera, and that his mom wishes to partner with her family for a business as well.

i felt unnecessarily compared, and dejected --- all because of pesos.

compared to him, we are better off, i earn more and we have more properties by our own labor. but, as compared to his gf, (and eventually his wife), mukhang i pale in comparison.
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!

kissablesam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 05:56:18 pm »

OT: ^At least in a thousand ways, your far better than his --new flavor sis. dont grudge about it, the fact hes comparing you with his new flame means, he isnt happy with her or the other way. hugs sis spice! you dont have to feel that way, We know youre thousand better than her or anybody, okies? Happy weekend :)

chococream

• View Profile
    • Online Store
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »

yeah sis sweet&spice...I agree with kissablesam .... Never ever feel insecure over a stranger/gf of your ex. That means basura lang ang pinulot ng babaeng yon. no matter how filthy rich or mabahong poulty owned and harvested niya you're still way better off. Look at the silver lining of the scenario, God got rid of the thorn on your back and gave it to someone who deserves it. I don't know of the girl ha, pero the thought of itself that nakipag relasyon sya sa isang lalaking nag.abandon is way degrading. Kaya cheer up. Pera lang yan, it comes and goes and it never stays on one place. Look at the change of our money diba, U.S is financially broke when they are rich 10years ago. bsta alam mo na ang concept ko yong ganun.

mas better tayong hard earned ang pera natin, no matter how small or enough. Pride natin na pinagpawisan natin bawat centavos nyang perang yan. go go go...ai sorry OT... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kiz_me1109

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 03:32:42 am »

Hubby knows how much I am earning and vise versa. Sinasabi ko din sa kanya kung may natira sa salary ko and kung may ipon kami for the cut off. Everything about money matters sinsabi ko sa kanya.
[enter]anne080809.blogspot.com[/center]

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 06:40:43 pm »

My hubby and I have always been open about money matters.  Kahit nung magbf pa kami.  Now that we are married, he tells me how much he earns and I have his work contract so I know.  But when it comes to budgeting kanya kanya kami.  He will pay for the bills at home and the grocery.  Ako naman sa mga maliliit na bagay like, pambili ng personal stuff, like shoes ko and shoes ni baby or pang salon ko etc.