Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Looking for breastfeeding moms with low milk supply  (Read 5637 times)

HappyMommyAdventures

• View Profile
    • Happy Mommy Adventures
Looking for breastfeeding moms with low milk supply
« on: October 20, 2012, 10:15:02 am »

(MODS: Permission to post. If this post has been placed under the wrong topic, feel free to move it to the appropriate topic. I hope this post is alright? Thank you.)

Hi mommies!

We're looking for breastfeeding moms who's having problems with low milk supply but want to keep on breastfeeding. In line with promoting our advocacy for breastfeeding, we're doing a study on breastfeeding and breastmilk production.

Please send me a PM if you would like to participate.

Thank you and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:18:17 am by HappyMommyAdventures »
I write about my experiences. Find out more about me and my wonderful journey through Pregnancy and Motherhood at: http://happymommyadventures.blogspot.com

NanaylovesAJ

• View Profile
Re: Looking for breastfeeding moms with low milk supply
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:49:59 am »

Hi is this still active and ongoing? I am willing to learn how.. mixfed ang baby ko (now 2 mos) because she doesnt want my nipple and I also had very low milk supply... hope you could help me

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Looking for breastfeeding moms with low milk supply
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:58:39 pm »

^ what do you mean po "short tongue"? Was this confirmed by your Pedia?
Mag i-increase ang supply according to demand. Keep breastfeeding or pump often para ma stimulate yung body mo magproduce ng mas marami pang milk. It takes time po talaga.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.