Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Share your birthday party at Pizza Hut.  (Read 18067 times)

pheigh

• View Profile
Re: Share your birthday party at Pizza Hut.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 09:05:38 am »

@ dasha0407: sis I was able to attend a party in Pizza Hut megamall last June. If you'll be availing the set meals, medyo bitin yun servings so you might want to serve additional pizza per table. The serving was not that organize kasi may nalalagpasan na tables then d sabay sabay un serving so meron iba nakakain na un iba d pa. I think it will be much ok if papayag sila na avail ka nun group meal then buffet syle. Prior to that party we had kasi a party in shakey's so some of our relatives compared na mas ok daw un Shakeys :)

caryll.kaye

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 10:37:57 am »

Meron po bang function room ang pizza hut megamall?

ynaffitluane

• Wife to a Civil Engineer and Hands-On mom to Nate♥
    • View Profile
    • Pampaganda Atbp
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 12:29:43 pm »

Hello mommies!

My son's party at Pizza Hut Megamall was a SUCCESS! Although a lot of our guest wasn't able to come because of the LONG WEEKEND, you see my son's birthday was November 03, 2012. So people are out of town for the long weekend. Anyway, I highly recommend Pizza Hut Megamall team, they handled my son's party so well, pero syempre di maiiwasan ang glitches, like late dumating si Pooch, though they informed me earlier and they even offered me free 1 set of meal and free extension hours. Medyo panget lang yung sound system nila kasi sira na! >:( so you better bring your own sound system or request nyo na earlier sa kanila na ayusin ito.

As what you will see in the photos, I was allowed to decorate the party area on my own with Disney Cars designs, I was allowed to put their lootbag items inside my own lootbags, they allowed me to set-up a Candy Buffet table (They even lend me their own bowls, and serving thongs too).  and lastly, they allowed me to bring my cupcakes inside and even serve it. As you can see medyo lenient sila and they accommodate your request as much as possible. So I really choose Pizza Hut over Shakey's, Mcdo and KFC.

They adjusted din sa number of guest ko when it comes to the games, and since walang kids more on adult games kami :) and our host Conrad really did a GREAT JOB! 8)

So mommies, I would give Pizza Hut Megamall 9/10 rating! 8)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4216216201830.2158225.1177837271&type=3

Pages: 1 [2]