Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Preschool in Bf Resort Las Pinas please  (Read 19065 times)

mommyathena1968

• View Profile
Preschool in Bf Resort Las Pinas please
« on: December 07, 2012, 05:16:25 pm »

My 2 older kids have studied in traditional preschools here in the South. I do not have any complaints because I too
came from a traditional all girls school.
However, since we have transferred here in BF Resort, I plan on enrolling my youngest in a small school wherein there are only 10-12 kids per class. Has anyone heard of Mary of Peace - Learners Avenue?
I called once and was able to talk to I think the Head or owner who willingly answered my questions regarding their program. 3 of my neighbors go to the said school and I heard the kids talking in straight English and often have stamps and one time face paint on their faces. I asked why they have face paint and they said that it was because of Friday fun-day. The lola of one chid even said parang bahay lang e pero alaga apo ko at nakakapag english na.
They are offering a 2 week free summer program for those who will enroll early or at least pay the reservation for a slot in Jr.Kinder of 2,000.00 last year I heard it  was just a thousand. Holistic /Eclectic and play based  is how this school was described to me. Playground lang daw ang problem since I think the owner opted to keep the swing etc and brought out toys instead to avoid daw the kids from getting hurt or hurting each other. Well, for me a playground is a big factor but not necessary other wise, I would just take my child to a park or play place in malls... Please share in-puts regarding this school if you have some.Charge is around 2k per month only . I do hope it won't raise its fees next year since I saw that they seem to have more students this year. Doble ata sa last year. Thanks thanks 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:04:49 pm by Mommyjazz »

Jac

• ♥ living a perfectly imperfect life ♥
    • View Profile
Re: It's 2013 Preschool in Bf Resort Las Pinas please
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:47:28 am »

Hi mommyathena1968 - Would you know if Mary of Peace - Learners Avenue has a website? Kept on searching for one but can't find any. Can I also have their contact number? I am currently residing in Mandaluyong but will be moving to Las Pinas in one or two month's time. I already chose a school for my (turning) 3 year old son here (HE Montessori) kaso we will need to move soon. Were you able to visit the school grounds? Like ko din sana yung may playground but okay lang din if wala just as long as malaki yung space para free to move ang kids. You said that the tuition is 2k per month? So its 24k for a year? Would you know the inclusions (eg uniform, books, materials, field trips, snacks)? In HE Montessori kasi tuition is around 50k inclusive na of everything including snacks. I also tried searching for reviews about Mary of Peace - Learners Avenue kaso wala din ako makita. Sana may magpost na mga mommies na may firsthand experience with this school.

I saw another school online in BF which is Josemaria Montessori. Any mommies who knows details on this school? Tuition? Reviews? Thanks in advance!  :)

krisangeles2013

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 08:12:03 pm »

Hi Mommy Jac. They have an FB Page, Just type learnersa@yahoo.com. Just last week I called this school and the person i spoke with was able to convince me to drop by and  visit the school. A little curious, I went with my daughter and true to her words, the owner (if i am not mistaken) was very warm and friendly. Right away, I and my daughter felt welcome and as she said it's like being a part of a small community. The teachers were friendly as well and I saw the kids having fun and being well-taken cared of. Parents are welcome to sit in and observe for 2 days. The downside is that during the interview it was really humid but not to blame the school, they are still adding rooms and aircondition unit ata. I went to see other schools in the area as well. Glad that I did because going through similar schools, Mary of Peace (learners avenue) is not bad at all. Yes facility wise they may still be in the "improving stage" but the giant trampoline was enough to make the kids (MY CHILD) ultra excited. I will be enrolling my child there by May 15. I have a copy of their TF 3,750 downpayment (misc) this i think includes all materials. Nope not the uniform and books. ( ok lang naman) and monthly of 2,180 since my baby will be in Nursery. I also saw a lot of students from Seaton taking up Reading in this school for summer. If its any help, their number is 8713643 or visit their FB page or go to the school dorectly. Its along the corner of Jovencio cinco and abel nosce inside BF Resort.. Oh by the way , they only accept 10 students per class and if it exceeds that number you have to wait for the school to have 5 more kids waiting in line for another section to open. the mobile number indicated is 09177846712. ( I tried to call this number several times but no one answered, instead they replied thru text which according to them is more detailed and makes the person inquiring keep a tab or record of details given.) -( good idea right? saves me from getting a pen and paper for directions). Hope my reply would reach you. This page is great for moms like us :)- Kristine.

odette-chloe

• View Profile
    • http://oababe.multiply.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:14 pm »

This thread is very helpful. Im currently looking for school for my 3yrs old daughter. Im eyeing on Merry Treasure School also in bf. But since i saw this thread i will also try to drop by on Mary of Peace School. Thanks a lot

LittleLotta1993

• View Profile
Best Schools in BFResort Las Pinas
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 06:03:31 pm »

I have a 3 year old daughter and 6 yr.old  son.Thank God i was able to find Mary of Peace Learners Avenue which transferred to a new location. It is still along Abel Nosce right infront of STI building!Rates on tuition fee is very affordable plus new school is more condusive. Owner thumbs up. We were lucky to have our preschooler attend the summer program for free.yes for free and for 14 days. My baby came out of that program smarter and surprisingly quite proficient in English! Visit them its not too late. Only 10kids per class. My son will be in grade 1. Was suppose to enroll him at Seton but changed my mind since they have the integration and independent learning program. THANK GOD FOR SCHOOLS THAT FOCUS ON KIDS AND NOT ON CASH.

Karlene Kairuz

• View Profile
Re: Preschool in Bf Resort Las Pinas please
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 01:43:20 am »

Hello! We've tried to drop by Mary of Peace School but it seems like it had been abandoned already... which confuses me since the school year has not yet ended. First time we went there was December 2015 then we tried again yesterday. Tried to call the number posted on the gate but no answer. Anybody whp can give me details about the school? Thanks in advance..

Tracy Juatco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 01:42:08 pm »

Mary of Peace School is right in front of STI College Bldg along Abel Nosce Street. They are open from 7am to 1pm only. My son goes there for nursery. And I can say he has improved overall, can speak in English, and is enjoying his classes. You can try to contact them at 0917 782 4307. The place is just a small house with colored flags and a signboard that says MOPS Learners Avenue. Hope you can easily see it next time. :)

CHARMAINE PAGLINAWAN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 12:34:14 pm »

I am so glad i found this.. I cannot find any information on Mary of Peace School in BF Resort.. I want to contact the school so I inquire.. Thank you..

Chloe Nlimcangco

• View Profile
Re: Mary of Peace or MOPS learners avenue in Bf Resort Las Pinas please
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »

Good Day everyone! I just want inform those who have been looking for MOPS learners avenue or Mary of Peace School that we are now located along AVENTINE HILLS ,BF Resort Las Pinas right across the Italia 500 entrance. The new place is the old Buenosimo Restaurant.You cannot miss it.The place now has a very spacious play area, reading garden,Arts nook and is perfect for preschoolers.We accept grades 1 and 2 incomers as well. Tuition fee is still the same.lowest at 2,180 for Nursery kids,2,300 Kinder,2,400 for Prep and 1,800plus for toddlers.
That's aside from the upon enrolment which is just 12,888 for preschoolers and 15k for the elem students.
Please visit us at our new location and reserve for 2,500 only to attend their free summer program.You may text this number too because do not answer to phone calls.0926 532 61 70.
Thank you for the good reviews and we promise to improve more for our little ones!
Limites slots of 7 to 10 kids per class!So hurry!
SEE YOU SOON! ☺

Lulu Reyes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 07:26:35 pm »

Hi Chloe Nlimcangco  :) I went to the address you posted 10am this morning(1-23-17), but I did not saw the MOPS school and I also asked people around the location if they know it, but no one does.  Is it still their current address? I even called and texted their numbers but no reply.  Thanks in advance...

mami teacher

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 06:40:06 pm »

Hi!

You can go to Kenendy International School
no.7 Buencamno St. Alabang, Muntinlupa
02-550-1203

enjoy big discounts