Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Paano mo ire-remind sa tao mo about her end contract.  (Read 2120 times)

leelee

• View Profile
Paano mo ire-remind sa tao mo about her end contract.
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:09:31 am »

Hi! The situation is this.

I am a corporate pharmacist but one of my function is the admin job. so kasama doon yung sa HR. now, yung accounting assistant is on maternity leave until end of january. now, of course naghanap kami ng reliever niya. we specified in her contract that her employment to us is until end of january 2013. The reliever has 2 kids and IMO she really needs a stable job because yung mga previous jobs niya eh puro mga contractual lang din talaga. Due to humanitarian reason, I really dont know how to tell her na she should start endorsing na ulit before january kasi nga babalik na yung accounting assistant namin.

How should I tell her? I know, i must do this whether i like it or not kasi that is part of my job. but how? how should i start? Also feeling ko  (feeling ko lang naman) na parang hindi niya alam na until this january 31 na lang nga siya (in which di ba dapat alam niya) kasi parang may mga nabanggit pa siya na mga plans. should i also ask my manager na siya na lang ang kumausap sa kanya about her contract? TIA mga mommies! Will appreciate all your replies... :D

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
Re: Paano mo ire-remind sa tao mo about her end contract.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:44:43 am »

Hi leelee,

If the reliever is reporting to you then you should tell her.
Just send her an invite for a meeting and tell her na pabalik na yung naka-maternity leave and that she should start drafting transition plans. I think the reason she's telling you her plans is kasi gusto niya makita yung reaction mo about her status kasi malamang gusto niya ma-absorb.

Pero ganun talaga eh, tinanggap naman niya yung position knowing na ganun yung papasukan niyang contract.

You can do her well kung kakausapin na siya ng mas maaga para mas may time pa siya mag-adjust ng plans niya.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

syndyela

• Happy to relate with SP moms! :)
    • View Profile
    • Soulary
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 09:07:17 pm »

Tama si mommy france, sis leelee.  Mag-usap kayo ng maaga. Set a meeting regarding her contract and state kung ano yung nakasulat sa contract. If excellent yung performance niya, you can tell her nalang din na you'd keep her in mind in case may vacant position.  I'm sure alam naman din niya until kelan yung contract niya, and hinihintay ka lang din nun na kausapin mo siya about it. :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:09:06 pm by syndyela »

MommyGreysi777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:21:56 pm »

Hi leelee, what happened na to the accounting assistant?  Nagend na ba contract niya? 

This might be later already but If i may suggest din for other people who are going through the same thing.  I heard from one trainer to use sandwich effect.  Say something positive (how she did) then the "bad news" then something positive again (like what other options for her outside the company).  This works so the person will also not feel emotionally down.

Just sharing :)