Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: All about hypoallergenic milk?...what brand do you use?  (Read 45130 times)

Lovelie Pearl Elevado

• View Profile
Re: All about hypoallergenic milk?...what brand do you use?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 04:50:15 pm »

Hi, my daughter have lactose intolerance, found out when she was under one month, I was mix feeding her until 4months pero more on bfeed dati. S26 gold kami before when we found out that she was lactose intolerant our pedia advised to switch milk, had two pedia opinions one gave Nutramigen and the other pedia gave Similac tummicare. We went for Similac tummicare, up until 6 months. Hindi sya pala dede sa Similac before kasi mas gusto niya ang breastmilk but the time came na we needed to switch full time to formula because bawal sa kanya ang maintenance ko sa diabetes. I waited until 6 months sya and decided to switch to another low cost low lactose milk. Nestogen was there to provide that need, low cost at low lactose, 7 months na now si baby and Nestogen has only 0-12 low lactose formula. Does any of you know any low cost milk na low lactose for 1 year up?

Shaira Parro

• View Profile
Re: All about hypoallergenic milk?...what brand do you use?
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 05:45:33 pm »

Hi newbie po ako
Gusto ko lang mag tanong , May atopic dermatitis kasi ang baby ko . 7 months old sya now
Bukod po sa NAN HW ano pang Formula milk na hypoallergenic ? Hndi rin nag gagain ng weight si lo sa NAN HW
Thankyou 🤗
Pages: 1 [2]