Parent Chat

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Best and Affordable Cable TV provider  (Read 40314 times)

Errych

• Global Moderator
  • Watch.Wait.Time will unfold & fulfill its purpose.
    • View Profile
Re: Best and Affordable Cable TV provider
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 11:12:23 am »

Destiny kami then last year we received a letter confirming that they are now skycable. Anyway, our dilemma started when I noticed our bill with tampered total amount which the collector tried to conceal with correction fluid and stamp. I notified cable provider but I was not able to get much help that I need. So we confronted the collector last January. I told him that according to customer service we have one month unpaid due. Which was for the month of October. He said that it s just a system glitch and everybody from our area is experiencing the same. So, we paid again to the collector for the January bill. Come February, a different cable guy told us that they are not collecting na since January. That our collector has pending case of estafa.  I then called customer service but surprisingly thy are not willing to help. Blaming for not keeping my receipt. Our monthly due is only 500peos. And we've been their subscriber for more than 5 years even way below pa yung binabayaran namin sa kkanila. With this little amount, makakalimutan ko pa bang magbayad. Moreso, Ang sipagd kaya mag collect nila.  :(

anerba :)

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 11:11:29 pm »

^marami talagang manloloko. :(

> Naexperience ko na ang skycable at destiny...

Mas maganda ang skycable kase kahit 500php ang kunin mo ay marami pa rin mgandang channels compare sa destiny.

I'm simple and loving Mom

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 11:29:08 pm »

Catch also Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Adventures, Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot, LazyTown, Noddy in Toyland and more educational programs on Cartoonito, seen on Skycable Selectís channel 118.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/cartoonito-channel-s-programs-to-delight-younger-audience

mommyonsale

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 07:46:23 am »

Hi... Sino po nakaCignal na??? How much lahat ng cash out po???

annie0312

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:09 pm »

Ask ko lang kung yung 370 for digibox one time payment lang ba un or monthly din.

The best thing a father can do for his chlidren is to love their mother.
Pages: 1 [2]