Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Christian mommies  (Read 14689 times)

iamsheymareie

• View Profile
Re: Christian mommies
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2013, 03:40:47 pm »

hi mommy jazz... thanks for the reply... i been married 4 years ago... and my marriage only last 4 months for some personal reasons... i am not yet annulled from my marriage... i been with this man (the father of my child) for 2 years and 3 months months... and since then i never got to church... swear! because these people are putting me sooo down just because of this... by the way my annullment is on the court already and we know how long it takes... i stopped going to church because i began to hate being there! i hate being there because everytime im in there i feel so smal.. they make me feel so smal... what they are trying me to understand is "i cant worship God because i am this, i am that"

Andon

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2013, 10:48:19 am »

Hi Christian mommies. Im a newbie here. I go to VCF Ubelt 5 pm service. Im 20 years old and will be a teen mom soon. Im desperately in need of a christian's advice. I hope you can find time reading my story.
I've finished one college degree in one university in manila and now adding up another year for another degree to take the cpa board exam next year. I live with my father and sister, my parents are separated.  My dad no longer treats me as his daughter since I had a relationship with a married man. He's not yet annulled, in that case, we cannot be married. As a christian I am deeply depressed. We are in our 5 months now and I really love him. We already had plans after I take the board exam. I am just hoping that someday he could marry me. Then this thing happened. We tried to help ourselves but we just cant. Its too hopeless. Now, I am 3 weeks pregnant and I think my world is starting to fall apart. Ive had lots of suicidal thoughts before but now all I cant think is my child. I cant hurt him/her. Please tell me there's still hope. God bless you.

momVeh

• wife, mother of Bea
    • View Profile
    • babyveh
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2013, 10:26:37 am »

@allew -hello! nabasa ko post mo last 2009 nga lang. taga-imus din ako. sa victory ka pa ba nag-church gang ngayon? ICBC (Imus Conservative Baptist Church) ako nag-church, daughter church nila sa loob ng subd. namin. CBAP member kami.

@edwinjannluise -i like your idea regarding meet ups :) saan sa cavite yung AG?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]