Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: help.. My daughter does not want to poop in the toilet..  (Read 20528 times)

thepinaymom

• View Profile
Re: help.. My daughter does not want to poop in the toilet..
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 11:15:43 am »

There are lot of factors why toddlers get scared sitting in the toilet (especially pooping), maybe she's scared to fall off the toilet since she has to stay a little bit longer than going potty. Try to put chair where she can rest her feet and try to stay with her. I didn't have problem with our girls with that department, they ask us to leave the bathroom instead. Assure her that she'll be okay and the moment she does it by herself, compliment her with something, an applause or treat might work! Good luck to you! ;)

http://thepinaymom.com/

hayne22

• m0mmy ni Johann
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 02:25:13 pm »

eto din problem ko sa child ko,,he's tuning 4 this november and hindi pa rin niya kaya mag poop..actually hindi na kame nag diaper sa gabi kase kaya na talaga niya yung weewee niya..sana eventually maging okay na rin sya para goodbye diapers na kame talaga..

momhandsarefull

• View Profile
    • The Mommy Chronicles
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 03:55:44 pm »

Hello mommies!

I have the same problem with my toddler. I started potty training my daughter when she turned one and I never had problems. She can even say "wiwi" and "poop" every time she feels the urge. Then one day, she peed on her toilet tapos may nagleak na pee niya then ayaw na niya umupo sa potty niya since then.

I tried to let her sit on the potty pero ayaw niya talaga. My pedia just advised me not to force the issue since the more na pinipilit, the more she'll hate sitting down in her potty.

So right now, I try to let her sit even for a few minutes para lang ma-feel niya ulit. I just hope that she'll eventually learn since mahirap din na she pees everywhere in the house  :(

Araceli May Tubog

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2019, 04:17:41 pm »

My 3yo daughter still poops on her diaper/panty and she will be turning 4 this July. I worried that she may knows late on how to poop inside the comfort room. I dont know what to do now!

Mary Jane Jabat

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2019, 09:59:35 am »

Hi mga mommies. Im a newbie. I have a 6 year old daughter na hanggang ngayon nag didiaper pa. Before nung mga mag 2 year old na siya ginagamit niya yung potty train niya pero sandali lang niya ginamit yun. Diaper pa din siya mostly. Till now na 6 year old na siya nag didiaper pa din pero ginagawa nuya lang as panty.. Pag mag wiwi siya tatanggalin niya. May times na dun pa din siya umiihi. Saka umiihi siya ng nakatayo after umihi magwash kahit na ineexplain namin na dapat nakaupo siya umihi.Pagdating naman sa pag dumi di talaga siya makadumi sa cr kahit na anong pag convince namin. Diaper pa din. Naisip namin na baka siya mismo marealize niya pero sana sooner matanggal na niya un. Sana po matulungan niyo ako sa pag aalis ng diaper ng anak ko. Thank you malga momshies.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:38:30 am by Parentchat Admin »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2019, 11:36:54 am »

3 Things to Do if Your Child Is Starting Preschool But Not Yet Toilet-Trained

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/preschooler/potty-training-in-preschool-a00041-20190906?ref=parentchat
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.
Pages: 1 2 [3]