Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SD-- " 6years itatapon mo na lang lahat?"  (Read 5553 times)

sweet&spice

• View Profile
Re: SD-- " 6years itatapon mo na lang lahat?"
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 07:58:26 am »

^ ganun talaga sis. mahirap lalo na kapag bago pa. mas mahirap kapag umaasa ka pa. kaya ka nasasaktan because you 'hoped' pa, that he will change and wake up to his senses --- but that is not the case at all. only God can make a transformation like that, it's out of our control and we cannot force people to see or feel the same way about the same things.

it would greatly help you if you are busy with work, focus on supporting your child.

cry to God, see some friends, and though it is hard not to be reminded because your child is with you --- a lot of your aches, frustrations, anger and disappointment, si God lang ang makakatulong sa yo. It may seem ok, but deep inside, you know, it's not. Longterm solution talaga ang pagiging mas malapit kay God. Try mo. You can just pray, cry and be with other balanced and successful solo parents, thru faith.
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!

shelly ohhh!!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 09:41:26 am »

sweet&spice -- sobrang salamat po ng mrami sa advice mo! medyo na enlightne po ako dun .. tama po kayo na nasa hoping stage ako .. para akong tuta na sunod sunuran na lang .. pagod na pagod na ako pero bakit mahal na mahal ko pa rin siya, sana mawala na ito ..  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

magbabalik loob na ako kay papa GOD dahil hindi na rin ako nkakapag simba, siguro pinaparusahan na ako ni papa GOD kaya ganito nangyayari sa buhay ko .. IN god's PERFECT TIME, MAAYOS DIN ANG LAHAT AT MAGIGING MASAYA DIN AKO KASAMA ANG ANAK KO .. I HOPE ...  :-[
I've tried and failed at many things in life but i will never stop giving 100% at being the BEST MOM i can be .. :)

chardonnay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 08:21:41 pm »

>:)< hugs sis. cheer up! lahat tayo me problems, iba iba nga lang :) Be strong for your baby and someday she'll be verrry proud of you.

shelly ohhh!!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 12:55:43 pm »

>:)< hugs sis. cheer up! lahat tayo me problems, iba iba nga lang :) Be strong for your baby and someday she'll be verrry proud of you.

thank you sis :)
I've tried and failed at many things in life but i will never stop giving 100% at being the BEST MOM i can be .. :)
Pages: 1 [2]