Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Congenital Anomaly Scan: What, why and how much, how to deal with result?  (Read 146431 times)

gharz412

• View Profile
Re: CAS IN 3D
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2014, 10:05:30 pm »

I had my CAS done here in San Fernando Pampanga when i was still preggy that was Sept 2013 and it cost us 3k+...

tsukino4

• My Life's Happiness ~Miko and Baby Aoi
    • View Profile
how much po CAS?
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2014, 08:58:10 pm »

ask ko lang po saan may murang cas? at ano po bang ginagawa masakit po ba yan? ilang months kelan po nalalaman gender if cas?

Have faith to God and you'll live a better life.

Jhaeyrenz08

• View Profile
Re: Congenital Anomaly Scan
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2014, 10:59:09 am »

HI mommies! want to ask if how much yung CAS and can you recommend some laboratories na mura. Gusto ko kc s New Worl diagnostics near sm north pero hnd ko alm if how much?

KtheaG

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 08:59:45 pm »

HI mommies! want to ask if how much yung CAS and can you recommend some laboratories na mura. Gusto ko kc s New Worl diagnostics near sm north pero hnd ko alm if how much?

hello, sis..someone told me from another forum na 1,200 daw ang CAS sa New World.. ako nga gusto ko sana, kaso sabi ni OB, too big na daw ni baby to undergo CAS since I am on my 29th weeks na..21-25 weeks daw kasi ang advisable gestational age ni baby for CAS. :)

Denaia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 08:13:54 am »

we had our CAS+3D package in Top Health Clinic. Sila yung may pinakamurang package. IIRC less 3k yung package. ;D

Jhaeyrenz08

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 01:50:49 pm »

hello, sis..someone told me from another forum na 1,200 daw ang CAS sa New World.. ako nga gusto ko sana, kaso sabi ni OB, too big na daw ni baby to undergo CAS since I am on my 29th weeks na..21-25 weeks daw kasi ang advisable gestational age ni baby for CAS. :)

thanks sis.. hnd n dn pla advisable yung gestational age ni baby kc i'm on my 27th week..

Raine1987

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2014, 09:27:57 pm »

Hello to all moms out there....please need help to my query. I had German Measles on my 16th week of pregnancy. and i haven't done yet CAS. What could be the possibilities? I would appreciate your quick response.

vmjanne

• View Profile
Re: how much po CAS?
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2014, 06:13:46 pm »

Mommy its not painful.. its just like your usual ultrasound.  CAS cost 2,500 php - 4k, depending where you are going to have it done. You just need a your ob's request for CAS. Its best done daw during 18-22 weeks of pregnancy.

Aileen89

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 10:31:36 am »

Hi there ladies, I just wanted to share with you site that could help you calculate your due date and more just for free. I hope this helps and good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/

mommynierine

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 08:48:32 pm »

hello there! I am currently 5 mos pregnant sa second baby namin. and is in need to go through CAS UTZ. Excited ako to know what the gender is though my hubby says that our child is going to be a boy but I am dreading the anomaly scan talaga. It was quite late in my pregnancy that I learned that we have one on the way so for short the first and the most crucial trimester for development eh na neglect ko  :'( also when I was on my 5th or maybe 6th week I fell from the top of our staircase. I had large bruise on my upper leg but i didnt experience any bleeding at that time. I am praying for positive results of the CAS which should be done not later than 1st week of July, sa first UTZ ok naman ang findings but this comprehensive test should give me n my hubby kung ok si baby aside kung complete ba siya or hindi. Sa eldest ko naman nag CAS rin dahil I got exposed to a virus during the first trimester ulit. But with God's grace and mercy she is eight years old now and so far ok naman. If all goes well for our second child I declare them both as my fighters and I owe God big time.

satchie

• View Profile
Re: how much po CAS?
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 12:14:23 pm »

Hi Mommy I had my CAS last May 24 we paid 2,200 sa Capitol Med. Its not painful parang usual na ultrasound lang sya yun lang mas matagal kasi they are trying to check a lot of things kay baby. You may want to get it around 20 - 25 weeks of pregnancy.

Heizlaguitan

• View Profile
Anomaly seen on congenital anomaly scan
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 10:48:00 pm »

Ask lang po sa mga nagpa CAS kung anong negative result nakuha nio and how you deal with it?

Heizlaguitan

• View Profile
How to handle negative result sa CAS
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 10:51:23 pm »

Just had my cas yesterday kaso may negative na nakita..
Can you pls share youre negative result here if ever man meron and how are we going to deal with it

Heizlaguitan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 11:01:54 pm »

Just had my cas yesterday at may nkita kay baby na prominent daw yung liquid sa left side brain ni baby..ulit uli sa 25th week im on my 20th nga pla..sana maging normal na non

vmjanne

• View Profile
Re: How to handle negative result sa CAS
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 11:21:51 am »

My child has a whole in her heart when I got the result last month, too small for her size according to the scan and konti rin amionitic fluid ko. They told me to do total bed rest until I give birth and we are still hoping mag close and gap na yon sa heart niya. We are preparing na rin for decisions like what if hindi maka survive si baby paglabas or maka survive pero kailangan ng operation. It's harder now pero me and hubby talk about it almost nightly nung binigay yung result. I cry din at times kasi natatakot ako pero I always think I have to be strong for myself and my baby.

We still think positively kasi baka ito lang ang chance namin magkaroon ng baby. We've gone through a lot of miscarriages and 2 set of twins na still birth at 21 and 23 weeks. We talk to our baby in my tummy and the assurance that she moves about gives us hope everything will be fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4