Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: Beauty problems, solutions and tips  (Read 169721 times)

mamiof2

• View Profile
Re: Beauty Tips and Secrets
« Reply #405 on: April 27, 2010, 08:26:37 am »

anti-aging cream meron akong nabibili sa avon. medyo costy pero hiyangan din.

now I'm taking vit. e for 3 weeks now, so far ok naman, kumikinis face ko compared to before.  I learned kasi na maganda raw sa skin yun.  anti-oxidant din.

geumjandi

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 27, 2010, 08:49:08 am »

black pearl of cyleina soaps, 3x a week gym, lotsa water....

mckane

• View Profile
Re: Beauty Tips for Glowing Face
« Reply #407 on: May 01, 2010, 01:21:44 pm »

My daily regimen :) i have dry skin
MORNING:

facial wash - physiogel
toner - i use the ff:i use 1 specific toner every week
          AVALON organic lavander hydrating toner
          NEUTROGENA alcohol free toner
          GOWOONSESANG hydra intensive skin lotion
          SHISEIDO white lucent brightening refining softener
ARMADA sunblock
then i put on any of the ff: tinted moisturizer,love using brightening tinted moisturizer,coz it gives me a healthy glow :)

SHISEIDO white lucent brightening protective moisturizer
        GUERLAN perfect white intense brightening in pearl lilycomplex
        CHANEL white essentiel spf 30
for full coverage i use la mer treatment creme foundation in ivory
la mer lip balm is a must before putting on my lipstick

EVENING:
wash face,then use toner,then put la mer eye concentrate.CREME DE LA MER and la mer lip balm.
 Sometimes i switch my night cream & eye cream using SKIN PEPTOXYL vitalizing  anti-wrinkle eye concentrate & skin peptoxyl skin renewal both with matrixyl 3000,you can purchase it in sasa hk,heard matrixyl is one of the best anti aging ingredients. and put on serum,i use chanel hydramaxactive serum.

i use dove for my body then put on neutrogena body oil and sunblock. spray with my favorite cologne,i use BABYFLO in red(lash tickle) and yellow bottle (summer splash) ,i love it :) it keeps me fresh the whole day and really smells good. :)

stay beautiful and fresh everyday sissesss :)

WryStarr

• View Profile
Re: Beauty Tips for Glowing Face
« Reply #408 on: May 01, 2010, 06:56:57 pm »

hi mga sis,

im on a budget so i never spend money on expensive beauty products and i have never gone to a dermatologist. i just do my research online. you'll be amazed at the stuff you learn. people always compliment my skin. even now that im 6 mos pregnant they tell keep telling me how "unpreggy-looking" i am.  ;D ;)

here's my beauty routine: i take a bath (sometimes half-bath) twice a day. in the morning and in the evening. it would be best if you start with lukewarm water to open up the pores, soap up and wash up with cold H20 to close them up. for your soap, if you have sensitive skin stay away from harsh soaps, i.e. scented, whitening soaps. Use dove. it's cheap and great for sensitive skin. well actually, even if you have normal skin it's best to use mild soaps because harsh soaps will be detrimental to your skin in the long run.

if you have pimples, citric acid is good for treating them. so try putting kalamansi on your face. there are several ways to do it. you can steam your face for like a few minutes to open the pores. then take a warm moist towelette, squeeze the kalamansi on it and put it on your face like a mask for some 15-20 mins. then wash it off. vit. c is also a mild bleaching agent so with consistent use it'll also naturally whiten your skin. ;D
i actually just rub kalamansi on my face cos it doesnt sting me since i dont have any pimples. i rub some on my neck too.

Also, the best way to take care of the skin is to moistuize. Even if you have oily skin. you still need to moisturize. The best moisturizers are essential oils and virgin coconut oil. ive researched if whether VCO would be bad for people with pimples and its not. it has a lot of uses. i personally use VCO. But only at night after my bath. right before bedtime. they say the skin repairs at night when were asleep and VCO actually reverses skin damage.

in the morning, i use another moisturizer. i use clean & clear clear fairness moisturizer with SPF 15 for my face. my face powder also has spf 18.and a body lotion with at least spf 20. anything with spf 30 and 35 should be better. dont go for those with a higher spf, they contain harsher chemicals.

i exfoliate every 3 days. you should exfoliate a maximum of twice a week. i do physical exfoliation using milk and salt. just rub it gently on your body and face in a circular motion. be very gentle specially on your face. over exfoliation can harm your skin. then after exfoliating i moisturize with VCO.

Hope this helps  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:09:17 pm by WryStarr »
"Those who believe in telekinesis raise my hand!"

ryanne65

« Reply #409 on: May 16, 2010, 12:57:22 am »

wow mommies im proud of you despite the hectic sched may time parin kayo for exercise.i wish i could be like you im so busy kase talaga i dont have a maid.
i have two kids 4 years old and 8 month old.
i was so vain when i was single but after having kids and our business wala na yata ko time for that.
just wanna share. :)

mommycamz

• Trusted Seller =)
    • View Profile
    • health and beauty products
« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2010, 10:27:40 am »

for rosy white cheeks, try niyo beauty whitening kit
Leisure 18 Slimming coffee
Fashion Nature Slimming Coffee
7 Days Brazilian slimmming coffee
UA whitening set

www.poshbeauty.multiply.com

ilovegabe

• A Nurse, A Mommy and A
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: All About Beauty Tips and Secrets
« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2010, 08:11:47 pm »

Lets keep all our beauty tips in one place.

Beauty Tips for Glowing Face
Beauty tips for oily face
Beauty Tips and Secrets
Topics merged.

Please keep this thread clean, all for beauty tips only.
No PM shoutouts.
No Price inquiries.
Absolutely NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
-Proverbs 22:6

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9

ciara_machida

• View Profile
skin care tips!
« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2010, 01:43:43 pm »

anyone have any good skin care tips around here? If you are willing to share and learn as well, post on this thread!

andreamathay

• View Profile
Re: skin care tips!
« Reply #413 on: September 08, 2010, 12:48:05 pm »

love this thread! well i don't have skin care tips myself but i've been getting a lot from olay's fanpage http://www.facebook.com/OlayPhilippines . they actually post really informative articles :)

ciara_machida

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 14, 2010, 01:24:14 pm »

wow dami nga nila articles dyan a! Have you ever won sa promo nila?

ciara_machida

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2010, 01:46:25 pm »

wow dami nga nila articles dyan a! Have you ever won sa promo nila?

nope but i'm hoping to! they've been giving away a lot of freebies away :)

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2010, 02:05:28 pm »

Best way to take care of the skin is to drink plenty of water and eat healthy.

di mo na kailangan ng mahal na moisturizer of course it will help kung mag moisturize pa rin. :D

Sunblock is good kaso medyo mahal so kung bibili ka ng moisturizer, make sure na may kasama ng sunblock.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

ciara_machida

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 04, 2010, 12:07:35 pm »

hey girls, medyo off topic, pero just wanted to share: Olay is having a Grand Swap event sa SM North Edsa this Sunday! Anyone else here going? http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170282776318934&index=1

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 11, 2010, 04:14:36 am »

I use Olay Whitening Cream and gives me a glow

aeron08

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 11, 2010, 11:00:21 am »

I am using Polishing Peel from Nuskin to my face.

I love this product! Nag lessen yung mga pimple marks ko sa mukha plus madaming nakakapansin na nag glow and parang laging fresh ang face ko. Its like diamond peel from beauty clinics but much cheaper plus the convenience that you can do it at home regularly. And hindi magbabalat ang face coz very mild lang talaga.

And im also using body lufra for my body.. Nagpantay ang puti ng tuhod ko and siko and super smooth ng skin after using this..

For me its worth to invest sa mga beauty products lalo na kung nakikita mo naman ang result and i am very satisfied sa Nuskin.
Distributor of nu Skin Products..

Facebook page: OneStopSpaShop
add us at Facebook.. onestopspashop08@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30