Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: School Events, Programs and Activities  (Read 34728 times)

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
School Events, Programs and Activities
« on: February 20, 2008, 04:38:16 pm »

School Events, Programs and Activities

Read it on Smart Parenting.
It Means a Lot to Your Child When You Show Up at School Events

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/preschooler/quality-time-school-events-a00041-20190103?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:01:19 am by Mommy Jazz »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: School Programs
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 11:02:18 am »

This was my daughter's graduation program. She was Wonder Woman in one of the numbers and liked the attention. She's best in Kinder Class.

And this was Christmas the following year. She was the Star because she already played Mary the year before.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 05:31:12 pm by Mommyjazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 09:39:16 am »

My daughter's Linggo ng Wika Program yesterday (Friday). I'm sure your child's school celebrated it too. Would like to see them in costumes, please share you child's photos here.
Pictured here is when she lead the National Anthem with balloon pillars behind her courtesy of her Mama (plugging ba?).

Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

mommy may

• Mommy May & Ram
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:07:20 am »

Ram's Linggo ng Wika Activity yesterday. Ram was only 2 years & 10 months pero parang bigboy na!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 05:27:01 pm by Mommyjazz »

kalix

• because of YOU!
    • View Profile
GRADUATION/MOVING UP PHOTOS
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:34 am »

mommies, share nyo naman proud graduation/moving up/recognition pix nyo with your son/daughter. post na mga pROUD PARENTS! :) :D ;D
"..there is no greater prayer than that of a MOTHER for her children. These are the purest prayers because of their intense desire and, at times, sense of desperation.

stargazer

• Proud Mom to Lana and Gabby
    • View Profile
    • Princess Star Food Delights
Re: GRADUATION/MOVING UP PHOTOS
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 05:42:06 pm »

this is a nice thread! will post later when i get home.. though nasa personal multiply site ko na siya

http://joeiy.multiply.com

;D

okfine

• i love my babies so much!!
    • View Profile
Re: GRADUATION/MOVING UP PHOTOS
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 11:47:27 pm »

like this ha! ;D

here's my eldest son--KURT ZXYTRAZ
1st honor sa class nla..then sa over all kinder  ang 2nd honor!weew!sarap ng feeling!
and 6 awards! :D
me and my hubby,wid kurt.

medals ng kuya kurt ko!
parng mgkapatid e! ;D

gangstah sila!hahaha! ;D
censya na mga sis!naexcite ako hehe..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:14:29 pm by toughmom »
♥♥♥GOD'S GREATEST GIFT♥♥♥

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 05:36:39 pm »

Proud of your kid, his/her performance? The costume? The stagefright? Share your stories here.
Please keep photos  and message posting according to SP rules.
3. If you're going to post images, make them board-friendly and download-friendly. It should be small enough to load quickly and to fit the board's layout. You can link the image to a bigger version so that people can just click on it if they want the bigger picture. If you're not sure how to do this, just post the link and not the image.

4.  Absolutely no spamming. Make sure you have something relevant to share with everyone when you reply. Post replies that say more than just "I agree," "Yes," "Woohoo," "Good Idea," "Good Work," etc. You can reply with these phrases, but include why you agree or disagree so your post won't be a waste.

7. Please keep your images at appropriate sizes. Make sure your images are at most 550 pixels by 450 pixels so that the web lay-out is preserved. We reserve the right to delete your image if it does not follow this specification.

8. Please limit the number of images per post and in your signature. Make sure you only have a maximum of three images in each post and two images for your signature. We reserve the right to delete your image if it does not follow this specification.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: School Programs and Activities
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 02:21:03 am »

This is my daughter in Italian costume on their school's UN day. As much as I want to be true to the real Italian costume, I still followed the teacher's drawing she based on the CD of their dance Tarantella. I don't think she has heard of google. If I will follow the real costume, she might look different from her troupe. I pieced her costume together from ukay-ukay.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=9116.msg177277#msg177277

below is her costume and the real Italian costume.

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 09:42:14 am »

Reviving this topic. Feel free to post your kids' christmas program stories and photos.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:36:37 pm by toughmom »

gdsombise

• View Profile
Graduation Picture of our sunshines
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 02:55:05 pm »

I love you Cholai... Hope mommy was there to attend you biggie day... i love you baby....

danegerous_429

• View Profile
    • http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com
Re: Graduation Picture of our sunshines
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 09:59:37 pm »

i just saw your thread today mommy gdsombise, i'll make sure to post some pictures later on.

Keep on Posting mga mommies!

Congratulations!

Please visit my blog http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com

your laughter is our happiness ,.,.,
kyla, nini and didi loves you so much ..,

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 08:14:38 am »

My boy

Nahirapan ako maghanap ng hat, a school parent recommended I go to Paco market. Nakahanap naman ako, with matching basket for the native sweets. They are required kasi to bring Filipino snacks and I'm sure everyone will bring puto and kutsinta so I got pastillas, yemas, etc. I can't find my red handkerchief to serve as bandana around his neck, sayang. At the end of the day, his classmate took his hat home by mistake
Pinaghirapan ko pa namang bilhin yun :(

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 09:43:56 am »

my daughter hosted their Buwan ng Wika Program. Proud ako siyempre, considering she's not fluent in Tagalog and she did a good job.

She's the one on the left, her classmates Tiara and Angel (the Nido girl).
Pages: [1] 2 3