Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Hospital Rates and Maternity packages - 3rd thread  (Read 211624 times)

Junajane De Leon

• View Profile
Re: Hospital Rates and Maternity packages - 3rd thread
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2019, 01:13:46 am »

Hello! I'm a newbie here in SP. I have read posts regarding the mentioned subject above, and i feel it needs to be updated. Mga kapwa ko momshies..., I wanna know if you have any ideas/recommendations for OB Packages for 2019 for hospitals/lying ins around Sta Rosa and Biņan Laguna. Currently, I'm having my ob check ups in New Sinai MDI with Dra. Addun as my OB. She qouted 30k-40k package inclusive of her PF na daw for NSD. But sabi niya roughly 50k need namin prepare just in case. medyo namamahalan kami ng hubby ko. Kaya sana mga mommies, need help. Im 26 weeks preggy and I am anxious kase wala pa talaga ako mahanap kung san ako manganganak. Thank u in advance.

Parentchat Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hospital Rates and Maternity packages - 3rd thread
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2019, 01:28:40 am »

@Junajane

Smart Parenting will feature an updated article on Maternity Packages pretty soon.

If you are looking for recommendations in your area, use the search feature and type the name of your area. We encourage SP members to share their costs and experiences as well to help other moms-to-be.
Sali na sa mga usaping pang magulang dito sa Parent Chat. Sign in to Smart Parenting.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]