Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Anong feeling ng first glimpse sa baby mo?  (Read 32723 times)

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Anong feeling ng first glimpse sa baby mo?
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2012, 05:41:16 pm »

...the new mother, overwhelmed with feelings of joy, starts crying. What is it exactly about giving birth that triggers this reaction?
Do All Moms Shed New Mommy Tears?
click image

j3ssie

• ♥♥A boy's best friend is his mother ♥♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2012, 09:40:58 am »

Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?
I won't say super automatic bonding kasi super kamukha sya ng hubby ko. Sabe ko, bakit wala atang nakuha saken? hehe.

How did you feel when you saw your baby for the first time?
Mixed emotions. Masaya, natatakot, lutang, etc. But deep in my heart, i know, I am a proud mom. I was able to give birth to a handsome lil boy. And super relieved to see that he's healthy. :)

But when we got home from the hospital, i cant help but stare at him, smell him to the bones! Parang ako yung magnet, sya yung metal, there's this inseparable force that binds us.

Ngayon that he's a year old, mas lalo syang napapamahal sa akin lalo na yung 1st time niya kong tinawag na  "Mama"

Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
Yes, super. We always talk to our lil boy and he responds through kicking and moving around.

What is the best advice you can give to a first time mom?
Enjoy every second of it. Next thing you know, he's all grown up.
♥♥♥Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ♥♥♥

MommyPia

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2012, 11:52:14 pm »

*Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?
+ No. Honestly hindi agad. Kasi nung una ko syang makita puro sya dugo, e takot ako sa blood. haha.

* How did you feel when you saw your baby for the first time?
+ Ang sabi ko, " anak ko ba yan? ang dumi!" hehe. Puro kasi nga blood sya.

* Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
+ Yes I did before he was born. Gustong gusto ko syang makita na. Yung nga lang weird naramdaman ko after I gave birth. when I saw blood sa kanya. I had this icky feeling na hindi maganda dahil nga takot ako sa dugo. haha Pero nung malinis na sya and saw his face. I said " Oh my God, ikaw nga ang baby ko." and I cried a lot. :)

* What is the best advice you can give to a first time mom?
+ Enjoy every second of it.

danel_em

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2012, 11:45:17 am »

*Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?
 - immediate bond hindi naman nangyari un dahil nagstay sa nicu si baby for a while, tpos nung nakita ko sa behind the  windows sabi ko "wow, galing sa pepin ko yan?" hahaha then i was like grabe ang sarap na mahirap :D

- i felt so overwhelmed and wala ako masabi. puro ngiti lang ang inamoy ko mukha niya.

* Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
 - i felt bond when i was singing to her and before i sleep. nakatulog kami ng mahimbing sa hele ko sa kanya nung pinagbubuntis ko pa sya.

- just relax, stay calm and cool. wag mag madali. take things seriously but not aggressive. makinig sa sinasabi ng iyong motherhood-instinct hehe ;D

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2013, 10:46:03 pm »

In her blog, Daphne wrote a very touching message to Stella when she turned 3.
I smell your toes every night. I inhale your breath every morning. I know one day they will smell differently. You’re my gentle rabbit. And to say I love you is an understatement.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/community/news/behind-the-scenes-sp-s-january-shoot-with-cover-mom#

hanne

• View Profile
    • My Curious Ava
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2013, 07:34:04 pm »

- kung yung very first time talaga, hinde kase sedated pa ako at hilong hilo. kakagising ko lang dahil pinatulog ako.
pero kung yung first time na nasa huwisyo na ako, isang malutong na oo. CS ako and day2 pumunta na ako sa nursey to breastfeed. halos di ako makalakad, hukot likod sa sakit pag tumatayo, pero pagabot sa akin ng baby ko, nawala talaga. as in hinde ko naalala na masakit pala until it was time to go back sa room ko.

- nung nasa recovery room ako at ginising ako dahil dadalhin nga daw si baby para sa skin to skin contact, tapos narinig ko may maingay na bata na iyak ng iyak palapit ng palapit sa recovery room ang nasabi ko lang e, "akin ba yun? ang ingay!"

- of course. i carried her for 9 months! that's the closest one could get to any person, them living inside you and you nurturing them for months.

- you can read all the books you want, listen to every other mom's story, study whatever child psychologist says to be true but at the end of the day you're the mom and you know what's best for your kid. trust yourself, trust your instincts, trust that you were made to be a mother - perfect in the eyes of your little one.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:35:39 pm by hanne »
Visit our Curious Ava Shop for clothes and accessories fit for mommies and their little girls --

https://www.facebook.com/curiousava

baby rose li

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2013, 01:21:26 pm »

Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?
-May bond na ako kay baby kaagad. I've been waiting for her for 9 months, and when she was given to me and layed down by my side naisip ko "At last we meet in person" :)

-As i said when she was given to me and layed down by my side naisip ko "At last we meet in person" :) I was so happy.

Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
-Yes, kahit nung nasa tummy ko palang siya kinakausap ko na siya and nung nalaman ko na girl siya tinatawag ko na siya sa name niya. She is the blessing given to me by God so I lover her so much. She is the world to me.

-Being a mother is the fulfilling role of a woman. Madami magbibigay sa iyo ng advice and mganda din magtanung sa may mga experience na. At pag nandyan na si baby learning by experience talaga yan. Madami man mag mamagaling at magsasabi ng this and that (mga lola especially :P) pero sympre you are the mother and walang tatalo sa mother's instinct.

krizzia

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2013, 08:15:03 pm »

honestly hindi instant e although nung lumabas sya at pinatong sya sa may parting tyan ko hinawakan ko at sinaway ako nung nurse, wag ko daw hawakan.oras din yung tumagal bago nag sink in sakin,  :o 

8hrs. labor ko at no painless kaya exhausted nko sobra...halo halo kasi naramdaman ko e, excited, takot, happy at habang tinitignan ko sya nung time na un nasa isip ko bat wala atang nakuha sakin?hihi..

same with sis baby rose kahit sa tyan ko palang kinakausap ko na sya..tinatap ko yung tyan ko (mahina lang) at magreresponse sya, gagalaw sya.. :)

since kami wala sa plano yung pag bubuntis ko, advice ko nalang ay wag magmadali, it's harder than it looks..pag may baby kina everytime na magpaplano ka you always has to think twice, kasi c baby sa plano mo parati..enjoy nalang every sec. of it. parati kong sinasabi kay baby na i love you cmula palang sa paggising niya sa umaga til matulog (she's turning 3months)

ngayon we're happy coz we know we did the right thing na panindigan, everytime na tinitignan ko mga pics ni baby nandun yung feeling na masaya, nkakaproud, npapaluha pko  ;)

meobeo u

• View Profile
I love the eye of myson
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2019, 10:18:19 am »

When i have a baby 3 years ago, i fell very happy and now when he is laughing with me, play with my wife, and roll and roll with histoys, thanks to god give him to me.

Lee!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]