Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Medical City ward  (Read 6545 times)

tinsantos10

• View Profile
Medical City ward
« on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:58 pm »

Hi mga sis! I'm giving birth this June and sa Medical City ako manganganak. May nakapag-avail na ba sa inyo ng maternity packages nila? Ask ko lang kung anong itsura ng ward nila? Is it spacious enough? And kasama ba sa package nila 'yung PF ng OB?

Thank you mga sis :)

cneuuuu

• View Profile
Re: Medical City ward
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 09:18:38 pm »

Hi po!

Haven't availed their package but this link has the information: http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/pregnancy/labor-and-childbirth/2013-maternity-packages-from-30-metro-manila-hospitals :) walang package ang CS nila then i think di pa kasama pf. Depende kase sa ob nio un. They have really good resident ob naman. Alagang-alaga ako while i was there, from the moment i was brought in until i was discharged. Very accommodating ang nurses and staff. :)

As for the ward, I was admitted there last Wednesday. Okay naman sya. 6 people ang max na occupants. Kung me visitors po kayo or more than one person ang magbabantay, di po sya advisable kase maliit lang yung space alloted for each patient. Tama lang talaga para sa 1-2 people na bantay then patient. Dun kase ako nun sa me tabi ng door. Food is okay. First time ko talaga na magustuhan ang hospital food. Usually kase I prefer na home-cooked meals ang papakain sa kin pero I was really amazed by the quality of food na sineserve ng Medical City. even their foodcourt on the 2nd floor serves good food. :) there's common bathroom in the ward, at the end of the hall. 2 cubicles nun tas me shower. Spacious naman. Pero medyo awkward lang dumaan dun sa hall tas makikita mo yung ibang patients, lalo kung maselan yung kalagayan nila.

The ward costs P1,050/night. I only stayed for a day so I guess I won't be able to say much compared to those who have stayed longer. But hopefully this helps :)

vanenie

• My beautiful girls ♥♥♥
    • View Profile
    • Vanenie's Musings
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 04:48:06 am »

I gave birth to both of my girls back in 2009 and 2012 in TMC. Both times I availed the maternity package for CS. I staye for 4 nights. Last year, hubby and I checked in 5pm of May 6. I gave birth thru sked CS 7am the next morning. Then by noon of May 10, we were on our way home. :) My ob-gyne is Dra. Connie Pijuan-Alfiler. Maybe you'd want to transfer to an ob first who's affiliated with TMC for you to know whether the package is offered to CS too.
Sophie: Our Life & LightEllie: Our Little Butterball

vanenie

• My beautiful girls ♥♥♥
    • View Profile
    • Vanenie's Musings
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 05:04:26 am »

Kindly check page 18 of the Hospital Rates and Maternity Packages (2nd thread) for the detailed package inclusions. I got the info from TMC's website. :) by the way, we paid 60K all-in when I gave birth in 2009 then 78K all-in last year. :)
Sophie: Our Life & LightEllie: Our Little Butterball