Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: pls suggest affordable candy/dessert buffet service  (Read 8209 times)

• View Profile
pls suggest affordable candy/dessert buffet service
« on: May 25, 2013, 06:34:31 pm »

pls suggest affordable candy/dessert buffet service lalo na yun may shabby chic theme but sympre affordable pero maganda styling thanks a lot :)

greize10

• View Profile
Re: pls suggest affordable candy/dessert buffet service
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 07:09:42 am »

Hi sis, you may want to check out fb page of The Chocolate Addict.

P5500 good for 100pax
Inclusions:
1) Themed Buffet Setup with lights
2) Personalized treat bags
3) Attendant/s
4) Use of jars and plates
5)  8 sweet treats
6)  1 choice of the ff:
- 70pcs flavored cupcakes with free use of ferris wheel holder
- 10dozen assorted bars
- chocolate fountain with 3non-fruit dips OR 1 fruits and mallow kabob
- mini vintage popcorn cart
- mini vintage cotton candy cart
- 100pcs caramel popcorn with free use of carousel holder
- 2 additional sweet treats
-  choco peanut bars with customized wrapper
- meringue tower
-1 imported mini chocolate
* free mallows/stick-o/ round lollies for early bookings

**for additional treats:
P1000/2 sweet treats

purplelime

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 09:30:13 pm »

Sharing the package I got from Lil Pixies Sweet Shoppe, fairly new in the scene. Their page: https://www.facebook.com/LilPixiesSweetShoppe

Package 1                                                                      Package 2
5 kinds of candies                                                       5 kinds of candies
1 kind of mallow                                                         2 kinds of mallows
1 cookie                                                                        2 kinds of cookies
1 wafer sticks                                                              2 kinds of wafers sticks
Php 2,500                                                                      Php 3,500
20 pax                                                                            30 pax
Inclusions                                                                      Inclusions             
-table set up (non theme)                                         - table set up according to theme (table                 
-candy tags                                                                      provided by the client)                                                 
                                                                                        - personalized tags/ labels for the candy jars     
-25 pcs favor boxes/ bags                                          - 30 personalized favor boxes/ bags for the 
                                                                                                 candy.
-   Framed signage with the celebrantís name.
-   Framed picture of the celebrant. (picture provided by the client)

blinktwice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »

My daughter and i just attended a party last Sat.,,i noticed a nice set up candy buffet,,may fb page din sila try to check na lang,,pinknotized,,i dunno the rates but ok mga candies nila,,barbie theme yun nakita namin.

MaraMeow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 07:42:10 am »

Sis grezie10 ano ano pong mga bars yung 10dozen assorted bars?