Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig for Yaya as mandated in Kasambahay law  (Read 29076 times)

aeli

• View Profile

Basahin sa Smart Parenting:
Here's How Much Your PhilHealth Contribution Will Be With The New Premium Schedule
Click HERE.

Mommies, I have some questions. Since the Kasambahay law states that the household help / yayas are required to have SSS, Philhealth and Pag ibig.....

I am a working mom, so my registrations for SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig are for "Employee".. This means I have to change my registration to SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig to "Employer"..

I am working in Makati. But I live in Cainta. So if I will register my yaya as my employer, I have to go to SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig Cainta Office? is this correct?

Next, there are certain documents / forms that employers are required to submit to SSS and Philhealth montly. R3 for SSS and RF-1 for Philhealth. Pati ba househelp employers required mag-submit nito monthly?

Medyo hassle kasi if every month I have to go to SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig office in Cainta to do this. Wala bank mas simpler way since househelp employer lang naman ako?

How about the SSS / Philhealth and Pag-ibig service centers sa malls? What scope of services ang pwede dun? Di pa rin kasi registered sa SSS / Philhealth at Pag-ibig si yaya so I need to accompany her to register!

Hope somebody can enlighten me regarding this matter. :'(

Naka-relate ka ba? Mag post ng katanungan o payo dito
Reply to join this discussion.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 02:04:49 pm by Parentchat Admin »

mami che

• View Profile
Re: SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig for Yaya as mandated in Kasambahay law
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 06:32:24 am »

hi sis aeli!

i cant answer all your queries but i'll share lang po yung alam ko  ;)

place of residency nyo - cainta.

after accomplishing the  sss forms, napanuod ko sa news, na pwede na si kasambahay ang pumila to get a number.
yung monthly transactions, my cousin from sss said pwede daw ako magparegister on-line para yung mga susunod na transactions, online na daw.  (need to further explain pa niya)   :)

di ko pa rin naaasikaso yung sa mga helpers ko. di pa kasi makakuha ng birthcertificate yung yaya ko para sabay sabay na sila.  but this june daw, open ang 3 offices every saturday to give way to the kasambahays
na gusto magfile. i'll be visiting the pagibig & philhealth by tomorrow to ask for forms & details... tedious task din mag file ha...  :o i'll update you  ;)
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother..."

aeli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 11:03:30 am »

Thank Mami Che!

I've already registered my household help in SSS and Philhealth. So far, this is my experience:

SSS: We went there last saturday to register. We filled up the forms, submitted it to the member registration desk, and they gave me my SSS Employer Number. The process only took around 30 - 45 minutes. Siguro kasi it was Saturday and mga Household helper employers lang ang inaaccept nila to register on Saturdays of June.

With regards to the forms na kailangang isubmit. Form R3 is to be submitted by the employer every quarter together with the receipts or proof of payments dun sa SSS office. Pwede naman daw yung household helper ang utusan pumunta sa SSS to submit the forms quarterly as long as the employer signed the documents.

Payment of the SSS contributions may be paid in most banks / bayad centers.

Yung online, hindi ko natanong. But I am also interested sa online filing. Its more convenient.

Philhealth:We went to Philhealth Makati last Tuesday since its near my office. Sinama ko na lang si yaya and my kid sa office.

It took us 2 and a half hours!!! Either mabagal sila magprocess or madami lang talagang tao. But same as SSS, we filled up the necessary forms. For my household helper, she needed to submit her birthcertificate, the birth certificate of her kids and her marriage contact. Since we already processed it all at the NSO office before, pag dating sa counter, mabilis na lang din.

Nakuha na ni yaya yung Philhealth ID niya at Member's Data Record. Nakuha ko na din yung Members Data Record ko as an employer with my Philhealth employer number.

With regards to payment of the philhealth contributions, most banks / bayad centers already accept payments for philhealth contributions or you may do it online. So medyo convenient na rin.

Form RF-1, a summary of the philhealth contribution for your employers is also required to be submitted monthly sa Philhealth office near you.

Pag-ibig: We will still go to the Pag-ibig Antipolo branch tomorrow. There is no Pag-ibig office in Cainta, our residence. Antipolo branch daw ang may jurisdiction ng Cainta and other nearby municipalities.

According to the Pag-ibig customer hotline 724 4244, registration may be done online. Just go to the Pag-ibig website. May link na doon for Employer and Employee registration. All you have to do is type the necessary info, print the forms (for employer and employee). Nakalagay na rin doon yung temporary tracking number ng employer at ng employee.

Aside from this, you may also download on their website the (1)Specimen Signature Form and (2)Members Contribution Remittance Form. Once filled up, bring the forms to the Pag-ibig office. You will already pay the first Pag-ibig contribution for your household help at the Pag-ibig branch.

Succeeding monthly payments may also be done in banks / bayad centers (according to the hotline)

We will still register tomorrow. I hope mabilis lang ang process. :)

MacyAsupan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 10:27:15 pm »

Hi, everyone! Just so you know. My company is involved in registering and processing SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig benefits of kasambahay. For as low as P200.00 service charge, we do the application and benefit availment processing for you. You may contact me thru my mobile 0905-8612558 for more info.

didi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 04:07:35 pm »

FYI smarties..

I heard on the radio na the employer is bound to pay ALL the back benefits of their Kasambahay since they have been employed with you till present.
SSS has been mandatory since 1993.  Kaya be careful ha!!  May 3% penalty pa per month ang kelangan bayaran.

Let's say Inday has been with you since 1999 till present.  You are liable to pay for her back benefits from 1999 till present.

TAPOS yung mga old helpers niyo na umalis na sa inyo - THEY CAN APPARENTLY CLAIM THEIR BACK BENEFITS WITH YOU!!  If they have proof like pay slip and etc. they can claim it from you ha..

kaya - be careful!!!

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »

Hi mga sis!  I wanted to give my yaya SSS and PhilHealth contribution kaso naman, ala siyang mga documents.  Sabi ko asikasuhin niya, hingi siya sa probinsiya at ipadala dito sa Manila.  Hanggang ngayon di pa ginagawa...eh busy din ako so hindi ko siya maasikaso...any advice?

mami che

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 01:44:56 am »

@ sis morefun

got the same problem before but 'twas late for me to discover na nagbibigay din ng nso birthcert sa sm. particularly, sa savemore - billing section. you just need to fill-up the form and kahit yung id na lang ng requestor ang ipapakita kung kukunin mo na yung birthcert. i think, 5 working days yun before makuha and you need to pay 160.
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother..."

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 04:08:03 pm »

@ mami che  Thanks sis!  I will definitely go there.  Ayaw kasi gawin ni yaya yung pagkuha ng birth certificate niya.  Hinihingan ko din siya ng isang ID.  Sabi niya bibigay na lang daw ng mama niya.  Di ko tuloy maasikaso yung mga benefits niya.  Thanks for the info!

Learning Mom

• View Profile
    • The Learning Mom (Parent Education Resources)
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 05:09:29 am »

Hi, mommies!

I'm running a series of articles on the Kasambahay Law. Feel free to check out my post on registration (yes, can be done online - except for SSS as of this writing).. Here's the link - http://www.thelearningmom.org/2013/06/18/183/

Do browse over the other articles in the series too, and feel free to share :)

MommyPupu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 11:12:13 am »

super helpful nag site mo sis learning MOm

naconfuse lang ako sa SSS kasi sa computation mo SS will be paid by em[ployer is P270 if salary is 2.5k) but as I've read employer should only shoulder 7.07% which is P176.75 lang right?