Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Feedback for Chatter Therapy Center  (Read 7355 times)

JesLie15

• View Profile
    • http://lilypie.com
Feedback for Chatter Therapy Center
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »

Good day mga mommies! ;D

A!sk ko lang kung meron makabigay ng feedback sa Chatter Therapy Center which is located in Proj.8 Congressional Ave QC and yung fee nila..my son was just diagnosed today with GDD..and yang center na yan ang nearest sa amen.

Thanks in advance sa mga answers ;)

missoni

• View Profile
Re: Feedback for Chatter Therapy Center
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:14:18 pm »

Hi sis! I haven't been to Chatter but they have a good team. The head  SPeech Pathologist there, Ma'am Joanne Rabang-Mata was our instructor in college for hearing/audiology course.  Okay rin naman the younger therapists from that Center. [i
 :)

zenshey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:08 am »

My daughter is having her speech therapy in chatter. The cost of evaluation is 5k and you have to pay in full for 6 speech therapy session worth 5,100. Also if you want to extend you will have to pay for another 6sessions on the 5th otherwise there is 100 penalty per week of delay. You have to pay 2k for progress report. They have competent speech pathologist although they are young. Chatter emphasis is on hearing impaired kids but they also have speech therapy for speech delayed kids like my daughter. My daughter has improved a lot since her therapy last sept. 14 but partly din because she has another speech therapy pa in CHIPS where she has OT.

cpmagallanes

• View Profile
Another Therapy Center at Proj 8
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:41 pm »

HOPE Inc. learning and therapy center at 9 road 17 bgy bahay t**o, proj 8 quezon city. telephone 781 8303 more slots for speech therapy are open..

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 08:16:44 am »

zenshey where is CHIPS?