Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Mommies with more than 4 KIDS, how do you handle them?  (Read 2129 times)

idaclarisse

• View Profile
Mommies with more than 4 KIDS, how do you handle them?
« on: November 17, 2013, 08:23:03 pm »

Hi!

Feeling ko kasi ako na lang ang may ganitong case, I'm a mother of 4 (12yrs.old, 4yrs.old, 2yrs.old, and a 10months old baby) 1girl and 3 boys silang lahat, and I'm now pregnant (AGAIN!) for my 5th child (BOY AGAIN!!).

Honestly, I had a hard time balancing my career and family life, since napaka-unresponsible ng dad nila saken kaya ako lahat ang kumikilos. And now I am pregnant di ko na talaga alam kung ano pa ang gagawin ko.

I have issues with my MIL, and I don't want to elaborate further kasi pang MAALAALA MO KAYA ang kwento ng buhay ko.

I would like to ask sa mga mommies who has more tan 4 kids, how do you handle them? kasi natatakot na talaga ako, ayoko sisihin ako ng mga babies ko when they grow up :(

mayde77

• www.bizandmoreph.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
Re: Mommies with more than 4 KIDS, how do you handle them?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 07:22:57 pm »

Hi sis, I know how it feels, been there too I am a mother of 4 and having 4kids is very tough since I also manage my own business at the same time without a yaya to rely on. My eldest is 8 and my youngest is 7 months old. I have experienced giving birth 4 times at the hospital all alone at night since my husband needs to go home to look after my other kids. I believe everything happens for a reason and we are not the one who makes decision on how many kids we would have. Be glad because you are blessed with another child. No need to worry sis just leave it all to god. Pray and be thankful for another gift. Congrats on your new baby!

idaclarisse

• View Profile
Re: Mommies with more than 4 KIDS, how do you handle them?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 04:18:51 pm »

i pray so hard na ma-endure ko ang ganitong situation..sa totoo lang natatakot nako manganak because i really dont know what to do after I give birth :(