Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Be a Smart Parenting Ambassadress. Submit your entry.

Deadline is on December 6, 2019 (Friday). Click HERE.

Author Topic: Day care - Hourly / daily baby sitting center in Makati  (Read 32452 times)

Iammommymarilyn

• View Profile
Day care - Hourly / daily baby sitting center in Makati
« on: February 06, 2014, 06:56:18 am »

Good News! Hourly / daily baby sitting center in makati .... Soon to open!!! Registration on going! Other summer actives also available ...please inquire at 0916-555-4700

Kidsiolgy is a baby-sitting centre in Makati that allow parents to go shopping, watch a movie, or just enjoy a few hours to themselves knowing that the children were safe and in good hands.

Children have the freedom to play with anyone they wish, choose any toy they like, experiment with paints, playdough, and crafts, all under the guidance and support in a safe environment.

The day is broken down into different segments:

•    A typical day begins with a play period from whenever the children arrive until about 9 o'clock.

•    From 9 to 10, the children are separated into groups - generally by ages - to hold a reading or story-telling session.

•    The mid-morning snack time is scheduled sometime between 10 to 11.

•    For the younger children, this might include a mid-morning nap.

•    After snack time, a learning session is usually held. This is the time when guests are invited in to speak or show film to kids for discussion. Our goal… is to bring "outsiders" or show the kids in talk or film about what goes on in their world.

Children will especially enjoy visits by policemen, firemen and others who talk to them about works, show films, and teach them about the things they do in the community.

Others can also demonstrate such things as drawing, working with clay, building with wood / lego, making things out of paper, and hundreds of other talents or skills they might be learning.

•    Noon to 1 o'clock is generally lunch time

•    1 until 2 is another learning session. Afternoon learning sessions, might include reading, writing, math, film or program related to nature, particularly animals.

Nap time and snack time will fill a period for younger ones, and books and quiet games will occupy older children who do not take a nap. When the nap period is over, they're allowed to play until their parents come by to pick them up.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:52:20 pm by Mommyjazz »

maricel obligado

• View Profile
Re: Day care - Hourly / daily baby sitting center in Makati
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 10:22:22 pm »

Hi there what is requirements for this child care (day care), i have 2kiddos, one is turning 4 and the other is only 6months old. Can my 6months old baby stay on your Center?

Graceymom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 10:15:21 pm »

hello mommies. I attended their first day trial today at tower 3 City land. maganda ang room very  accommodating ang mga mommies/owners and their staffs.My kids ay ayaw ng umuwi sobrang nag enjoy sa toys,arts and crafts plus storytelling ng teacher.so I decided to enroll my 2 kids na..hindi lang sila naaalagaan natututo pa at nakakapag socialize pa👍👍

Iammommymarilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:45:14 am »

Hi Mommy Grace, thank you for joining us on our first day! See you again tomorrow for another fun and exciting day with kids  :)

Iammommymarilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:30 am »

Hi Mommy Maricel,  please txt me at 09165554700 so I can call you and discuss on how are we going to accommodate your 6 months old or you can bring your kids at Cityland square, Makati Executive Tower 3 , Buendia (Gil Puyat Ave)  ... Tomorrow is our 2nd day free trial , we are offering 50% discount for those who will avail the promo ... We have monthly rate of 5,000', daily rate of 500 and hourly rate 200 (drop off and pick up ; anytime from 7am-7pm)  thank you mommy Maricel and we hope to see you tom

Mommy Patty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 05:31:03 pm »

Hi Mommies!

Mom's Arms Daycare is already open in Makati! 

Please give us a call...

Landline:  3576008
Globe: 0917-7443374
Smart: 0919-2309626
Sun: 0922-4189515

Or you can visit our pages...

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MomsArmsDaycare
TWITTER: @momsarmsdaycare
IG:  momsarmsdaycare

You can also reach us through...

VIBER:  0919-2309626
EMAIL: momsarmsdaycare@gmail.com

We hope to hear from you!

THANK YOU, MOMMIES!  :)

MyFamilyTreeDaycare

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 08:19:13 pm »

Hi moms and dads! A new daycare will be opening soon in Makati! MY FAMILY TREE DAYCARE is a family owned business whose main goal is to help out working parents who couldn't find anybody trustworthy or reliable to watch over their child while they are away at work. Please like and follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Just type My Family Tree Daycare. You can also call, text or Viber 0919-2039626 for inquiries. Thank you, moms and dads!

seaquino

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 05:32:47 pm »

hi mommies... need help please... can anyone recommend a daycare in in Cubao or Mandaluyong or Marikina area... Our son is 2yrs old. your suggestions/ recommendations are a great help. thank you in advance

Erica Lim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 01:57:48 pm »

Hi Mommies and Daddies,

HAPPY KIDS JUNGLE DAYCARE is a newly open daycare in Makati.

We are here to help working parents and single parents taking care their Little ones while they are working. Worry free where to leave your kids, Happy Kids Jungle Daycare is the solution to your problem.  :D

Kindly visit our website for rates and operating hours:
happykidsjungle.com

FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/happykidsjungle/

Contact Number:
0905-4154525

We are located in The Beacon Makati near Waltermart Makati and Don Bosco.

Joyce Cinco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 07:30:35 am »

Hi! Anybody knows of a daycare center in Makati  operating at night? This is for graveyard shift parents. Thanks

Janelleanne Cruz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 11:09:36 am »

Good Day Mommies!!

Still waiting for your dream yaya?

Send your child to PSC Daycare so you don't have to skip work! We are located in UP Village, QC!

Opening hours: 6:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Full-day, half-day and hourly services are available!

Per month is P11,000. Pls see the cost comparison between daycare and nanny.

Cost comparison between Daycare (P11,000 per month) vs. Nanny (est. P12,500 per month
counting monthly salary of P6000,
food expense of P150. per day or 45000 per month and
water and electricity consumption of P2000 per month)

Most of all, your child is being cared for by qualified teachers and trained and compassionate caregivers.

Programs offered:
Homeschool learning group
Toddler play group
Special needs yoga, OT, Language communication program, Social skills, Music (voice,piano, violin) art, SPED tutorials and homeschool support.

For more information, visit https://perfectsoulcenter.weebly.com/day-care.html

Marge Palacio

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2019, 04:04:02 pm »

Hi! I know this is an okd thread na pero sana may mag reply. Do you know any child care facility around BGC taguig?

Margie Ching

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2019, 10:38:31 am »

Hi! I know this is an okd thread na pero sana may mag reply. Do you know any child care facility around BGC taguig?

There's a new daycare in BGC, The Prepared Environment Childcare Center. Located at Avida Cityflex neae Grand Hyatt Hotel.

https://www.facebook.com/thepreparedenvironmentph/