Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: daily schedule ng yaya?  (Read 10864 times)

bunnysionai

• View Profile
daily schedule ng yaya?
« on: February 15, 2014, 04:05:23 pm »

Hi I recently hired a yaya. She has been with me so far 3 weeks na. Curious lang ako s schedule ng yaya nyo for newborns. I want to know if my schedule is reasonable or not.

starting sa gbi this is the schedule:

9pm to 9:30pm yaya goes to the masters to make bantay and lull d baby to sleep. Take note I also sleep in d masters so when baby wakes up I also wake up. Yaya does the feeding and all that for the night. I help out kpg talagang kelngan lang. Since im a work at home mom its ok maski mcgng gcng ako s gbi 2 or 3 times. Take note that yaya is also asleep when baby is asleep. Gmgcng lang sya kpag magchange diapets at mgpainum ng milk.

6 to 7am: yaya goes to her room to continue sleeping. This lasts 2 or 3 hours. So past 9am babangon na sya.
during this time ako hands on s baby.

9 past to 12: she cleans bottles and does some laundry of baby clothes
im working online so I craddle d baby while working on my laptop

12 to 1:30: balik sya s baby sincr I have to prepare and eat lunch. Husband comes home 4lunch from work.

1:30 to 4 she would still do some laundry if der r any left or iron clothes of baby. Kpag wala na balik ulet s baby.

Mga past 4 she would have time for herself to bathe eat meryenda etc.

around past 5 matutulog na ulet sya for nap pra s gbi. Usually takes around 2 hours

mga 8 pm dinner den balik n s baby.

if u guys have a daily schedule pls share. I still feel tired and sleep though maski n may yaya ako. I have to work still and I am still hands on kpg may ginagawa yung yaya. So for those of you whi have yaya for newborns did u feel well rested maski n may yaya kayo?  Bear in mind that newborns feed ever 2 hrs and erratic p sleeping nila.

Iammommymarilyn

• View Profile
Re: daily schedule ng yaya?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 07:07:37 am »

I remember before ako yong gumigising at night for the baby and yaya lahat sa morning because I also work from home I just help her when it's needed. If she needs to do other things, only kapag tulog c baby. Madali naman mag laundry and iron ng damit ng bata.

bunnysionai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 11:49:02 am »

I remember before ako yong gumigising at night for the baby and yaya lahat sa morning because I also work from home I just help her when it's needed. If she needs to do other things, only kapag tulog c baby. Madali naman mag laundry and iron ng damit ng bata.

So yaya gets to have full 8 hrs of sleep? parang mgging sleep deprived yung mom? or do you sleep ng 7 hrs sa araw to make up for the night?

jpaz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:30:05 am »

ang daily schedule ng yaya ay depende na rin po sa sitwasyon ng family.  kapag meron baby or toddler, mostly mas concentrated ang time ng yaya duon, and of course, irregular hours talaga dahil naka-sunod sa clock ni baby - sleep, wake-time, play, eat, bath-time, etc.

Ang yaya namin eh she does other things like cleaning when our baby is sleeping.  Anyways, di naman kami maselan sa cleaning, and hindi naman makalat masyado sa bahay, so kahit bukas na lang maglinis si yaya basta yung bata di napapabayaan.

alpha donna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:55 pm »

yung yaya namin sya talaga ang gumigising sa gabi since di pa ako pwede mapuyat dahil i had a post partum eclampsia.  so si yaya sa gabi, but on morning na maaa gising ni baby ako ang nag aalaa for morning walk.  the yaya doesn't do the laundry or iron clothes ni baby. meron ibang gumagawa.  minsan taga luto ng food (hotdog, nuggets) ng panganay ko, taga paligo rin niya minsan.  But the priority is still the baby.

joanalpny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 12:50:01 pm »

Sa night ako asikaso pag nagigising si baby. Morning naman si Yaya lahat. I make sure Yaya has enough sleep at night para pag wala ako sa morning kasi I'm working, e panatag ako na Hindi mainit ang ulo ni Yaya dahil Hindi sya nakatulog sa gabi. But in your case since stay at home ka naman. Minsan you ask din the Yaya Kung ok ba ang sleep niya. What works best for her.. Kung ok ba yung pa putol putol na sleep or mas ok ba sakanya na straight 8hrs sleep sya. Mahirap n talaga kumuha ng Yaya these days kaya nakakainis Minsan kasi kelangan tayo pa makisama sakanila.

nageinna

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 04:25:07 pm »

my baby is 8 months now. when he was still a newborn, kahit may yaya grabe parin puyat ko. even up until now. swerte nalang makatulog ako ng 3hours straight at night. yaya's schedule, siya sa morning. but since im breastfeeding, every iyak binabalik din sakin so hindi rin talaga ko makatulog ng matagal tagal sa umaga. iyakin pa naman baby ko nung first 3months niya. every night, ako talaga. yaya gets to sleep until 6am. and now 8months na si baby, medyo nakakatulog na ko at night, like 2hours straight before he would wake up again to nurse. he would wake up 3-4x at night to feed. but nakakatulog din naman agad. still, wala parin akong tuloy tuloy na tulog after giving birth. i went back to work (family business) when baby turned 6months. malapit lang our office sa house, so umuuwi ako ng lunch to feed him then sabay kami mag nanap. but 8am-9pm nakay yaya si baby.

julietgeslani

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »

hello mommy bunnysionai -

if you don't mind, how much is the compensation of your yaya? kasi nowadays the workload sometimes depends on how much are we paying to our househelp - this is to ensure na they will stay and not make alsa balutan. anyways, in my time - the yaya attends to the baby's need during the day soon as I leave the house to go to work. roughly around 730am I will turn over my daughter to her na - the baby has been feed, bath/clean, etc already and my yaya has eaten her breakfast na rin. The yaya and I both wakes up at 5:00am - she will do her daily laundry and house cleaning, while me prepares the feeding bottles, the milk container, the breakfast and the baby.

During the night, it's me who wakes up and attend to all the needs of the baby except if there are emergencies like - the baby is not feeling well and has vomited and I need someone to clean the room, etc that is the time that I will woke her up.

I agree with mommy joanalpny - the yaya should have enough sleep at night kasi siya lang ang maiwan sa baby. I'd rather be sleepy and quite restless basta kampante ako na okay ang baby ko kahit wala ako. :-)

Hope I made sense here :-)