Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: BIL na chismoso  (Read 2155 times)

JXMom

• I love my Jesiah Xhianne... :)
    • View Profile
    • Wordpress
BIL na chismoso
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:14:57 pm »

Moms have you experienced having a brother in law na chinismis kayo sa ibang tao? To the point na making fun at your losses and shortcomings at pati buhay mo chinichismis...How did you deal with it? I am really pissed... I need help.

Popularity is when others like you. Happiness is when you like yourself. 😃 --Mike Murdock

www.kerygmafamily.com

My blog : http://bigblackplate.wordpress.com

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: BIL na chismoso
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:48:56 am »

The best way is not to update him with what's going on with your life. They fish for information they can use. May mga tao talagang ganito. THey are not happy with their own lives kaya they bring other people down para tumaas and status nila.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

JXMom

• I love my Jesiah Xhianne... :)
    • View Profile
    • Wordpress
Re: BIL na chismoso
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 09:04:04 am »

The best way is not to update him with what's going on with your life. They fish for information they can use. May mga tao talagang ganito. THey are not happy with their own lives kaya they bring other people down para tumaas and status nila.

hi mommy jazz... :)
i think you are right... he keeps on comparing his life to us... everytime na may development sa life namin na positive parang naiinsecure siya... as a brother, diba dapat maging happy sya pag maganda ang nangyari sa kapatid niya..

Popularity is when others like you. Happiness is when you like yourself. 😃 --Mike Murdock

www.kerygmafamily.com

My blog : http://bigblackplate.wordpress.com