Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: To all the "Other Woman" out there... share your views and opinions.....  (Read 2916 times)

momma_33

• View Profile

Hi everyone... culture na satin mga Pilipino na ang sama ng tingin sa mga other woman.. ika nga home wrecker... pero aminin na natin not every marriage work out at minsan dahil din sa differences na hindi na kayang irepair ng mag asawa kaya nauwi sa hiwalayan at magkaroon ulit ng panibagong partner sa buhay.... hindi ibig sabihin na kung meron ka hawak na marriage contract ay hawak mo na ang puso at isipan ng asawa mo.... kaya to all the " OTHER WOMEN" out there you are very welcome to share your ideas... insights and most especially experiences here to teach everyone a lesson in life at maging gabay na din sa lahat ng mga married women. Remember kahit legal wife ka it does not mean that you are always Miss Right.

laies

• View Profile

Hi Momma_33,

Are you one of them?
My hubby has other woman.
I dont hate the other woman but my husband.
But IMO it's still wrong to be with a married person.
Especially if there are kids involved.
If it were to be done to you, to your child, what will you feel?

On the other side, if hiwalay na sila bago naging kayo, then there's no problem.
You wont be tagged "other woman" in my opinion, in that case.
I dont know about how others interpret "Other woman".

Mary Grace Aysa Santos

• View Profile
Re: To all the "Other Woman" out there... share your views and opinions.....
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:26:09 pm »

Hi! What if he's not married but with kids.Does that mean "Other Woman ka na?"

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: To all the "Other Woman" out there... share your views and opinions.....
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 11:03:26 am »

^
If he's a family man, living with his kids and the mother of his kids, home pa rin ang tawag dun kahit hindi sila married. I believe it should still be given respect by not getting romantically involved with the the husband/wife.

If not married at split na siya with his ex, with or without kids, I don't see anything wrong falling in love again.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.