Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Suppliers you meet online and fail to deliver your needs  (Read 2548 times)

paldelapaz

• View Profile
Suppliers you meet online and fail to deliver your needs
« on: June 16, 2014, 12:27:37 pm »

Hi Parents,

One thing we risk when dealing with online suppliers is that we don't have any assurance that they deliver. I just have a recent experience with CANDY CLUB BUFFET with contact details 0916-9367791.

Her deals can be seen in ensogo, metrodeal and groupon, her facebook account is www.facebook.com/candyclubpc. She seem to be legit so I got the 100 candy buffet party package with chocolate fountain and photography.

I received an email confirmation from her last June 11, I already paid in full amounting to 3,750 for my event last June 14 it was my son's 1st birthday party. In short.... she did not deliver....not a single text or info that they cannot make it on my son's event....what's worse is I dont have any other photographer to take pictures.

I'm posting this just to let everyone know... and will not transact with them.

Thank you

Mod's note: Negative feedback is allowed but name of person was ommitted as per site policy on privacy.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:12:32 pm by Mommyjazz »

yangmei

• View Profile
Re: Suppliers you meet online and fail to deliver your needs
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 04:33:20 pm »

sis until now wala pa rin ba sila response or reason bakit hinde sila nakarating? how sad naman yan para sa party ni baby..

paldelapaz

• View Profile
Re: Suppliers you meet online and fail to deliver your needs
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 05:48:32 pm »

She sent an email telling me she's sorry and asking for my bank details so she can refund the payment

Email was sent two days after the event. I told her that she could have at least informed me and I could have done something with the photographer. 

I haven't given her my bank details yet.