Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Threesome as a gift for my hubby's birthday, ok kaya?  (Read 16621 times)

chekai

• View Profile
Threesome as a gift for my hubby's birthday, ok kaya?
« on: July 04, 2014, 08:00:23 am »

Relative to my other post here in SP regarding on celebrating my hubby's 40th birthday, an idea came to my mind na isurprise ko sya with a threesome gift...ok kaya?

We are open to the idea sa mga ganito.

Apprehension ko lang is alam mo na, with the presence of another party, baka maglead into something na di maganda...and worse is parang telenovela na in the end, na inlove si hubby sa other party. scary...

what do you think? nice birthday idea kaya? or isip nalang ako ng iba?

ideas pls..thanks

Akosibulinggay

• View Profile
Re: Threesome as a gift for my hubby's birthday, ok kaya?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 10:07:42 am »

Naisip mo na pala na BAKA may mangyaring di maganda, kaya isip kana lang ng iba. Try niyo mag out of town, mas magandang gift yun na maaapreciate niya, i guess?? Kase kahit saang anggulo, maraming mommies dito na hindi maganda or tanggap ang idea mo. Opinion ko lang naman..

Myka Meh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 11:57:01 am »

Haha! lakas yan sis. Actually isa sa mga fantasy ng guys yan well even me. Ilang beses ko na tinanong yung BF ko nyan kung ok lang sa kanya, syempre lalaki yun okay sa kanya pero mahirap maghanap ng papayag sa ganon, not good din na maghire mahirap na.. I think .. iba nalang gift mo mahirap na haha! or try something adventurous na di kelangan involve ang ibang tao ;)

vmjanne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 09:40:28 pm »

I can say fantasy ng guys yan. Tanong ko lang sis, Are you ready emotionaly and psychologically for that?

Remember guys can separate their emotions for the physical aspect of the deed. Ikaw kaya mo? You got apprehensions on this, I'd suggest not to do it. It will show your jealous side, tamang- hinala parati wala naman nangyayari. Hindi pa nangyayari king ano ano na inisip mo. Think of other creative ways na lang.. Rent a stage at ikaw ang mag pole dancing or lap dance for him sa private club. Mas maa-appreciate pa niya yun.  ;D

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
Threesome health risks leveled up
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 04:44:34 am »

Hi chekai,

Bakit parang hindi consistent sa iba mong post?  Previously, you seem so senstive.

"...makipagsex lang but never to have an affair.'
ooops! biglang sumama ang loob ko"

"while explain sya ng explain eh tumutulo na pala luha ko kasi nasa mind ko na na "parang" capable pala si hubby to engage into extramarital activities.

Purely sex but not an affair
on: June 29, 2014, 09:51:35 am

"Gustuhin ko man na intindihin na sex is just normal sa mga guys (kahit hindi sa wifey nila) is andoon pa rin yun sa mind ko na dapat hindi na.

What he is asking from me is FULL TRUST...but after that statement, the TRUST is parang may konting question na. Weird, hindi pa man nangyayari but affected ako."

Re: Purely sex but not an affair
on: June 30, 2014, 12:32:49 pm

Suddenly, this idea of a Threesome? Well, if all these really came from you and there's just one person using your account...okay lang.  I hope this inquiry would not affect your spontaneity in sharing your thoughts.

Sige, lets talk about Hygiene and  Physiological implications.

In the non-sexual levels, we would cover our nose and mouth in the presence of a person who had just sneezed.  We avoid skin contact with strangers who sit beside us in a public transport.  In one report I watched in the Solar News channel, people are talking about banning handshakes or replacing it with something with minimal skin contact.

Now, on the sexual level.  I'm sure you are very much aware how difficult it is to take care of your body as a woman.  That's just one body.  You have your own set of hygienic practices and precautions to keep yourself in good health.  A slight change in your pH balance...using contaminated water, the wrong soap or wash...can lead to an infection.  When you became sexually active...another body, your husband's, has now been taken into consideration.  You should have started regular consultations with a gynecologist.  Pap smear every year and guard against signs of Pubic Lice, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Genital warts, HPV/Cervical Cancer...some of which may not have symptoms.

And yes, if your husband has the tendency to have sex with someone other than you...he could became a carrier, if not currently infected.

A few months ago I sat in a school clinic beside a college student who was in so much pain because of a recurring Urinary Tract Infection.  She had been discharged from the hospital a week before because of the same condition.  Later, she told the nurse that it was because she was sexually active.

Women are more prone to infection because the vagina has more internal surface area.

Now imagine having a third body.  Someone whose medical history is very much unknown to any of you.

Eh kung kiss lang?
 Hepatitis B - nakukuha sa laway

Kung kiskisan lang (skin to skin contact)?
 Genital Herpes
 Pubic Lice (Crabs)

Eh kung Oral Sex?
 HIV/AIDS (unless perfect na walang sugat o sore sa mouth mo)
 Tulo (Gonorrhea)

448 Million new cases of Sexually Transmitted Infections occur yearly - WHO, Solar News

HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) lead to "250,000 Deaths each year" - Solar News

Prevention:
"The only way to eliminate the risk of acquiring a Sexually Transmitted Infection is to avoid sex completely."  Using a Condom will not protect you...it can only reduce the risk."

That's just the hygiene and physiological implications.  Now the psychological.  How will your minds deal with this...yours, your husband's and this third person's?

As I have said before, sex is a full sensory experience.  All the senses are highly involved.  That's not something that one could easily set aside.  That can even go deep in the subconscious level.

References:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases
http://positivemed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/sexually-transmitted-infections-infographic.jpg

Need to know: STD Facts.  What you must know to stay safe
http://cosmopolitansg.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/css0212std.jpg

Video Reference
MedTalk: Sexually Transmitted Infections
http://www.solarnews.ph/incoming/2013/03/20/medtalk-sexually-transmitted-infections
http://youtu.be/BVR_4RRUWGQ

preciouslara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 03:06:45 pm »

no no! super disagree, its not right ! 3some siguro puwede kung doll kasama niyo, lifeless..haha...well to be honest, its really a guys fantasy, pero to actually do it, are you ready? kahit pa sabihin mo na may makuha kang girl na payag,its hard...pano kung while doing the deed eh mas pansinin ni hubby yung isa kasi bago, eh ikaw anytime puwede niyo naman gawin sa house diba, eh di naitsapwera ka kaagad...and once na matry ni hubby, mamaya maghanap na ng iba ikaw rin...be extra careful sa ating mga naiisip kasi may mga kapalit yan and baka hindi mo magustuhan yung maging result niyan...

mami che

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 01:37:50 am »

this is a good idea - for the boys
but threesome for the wives?!? oh my gosh... ni maimagine, ang hirap sis... forget it.
i agree with other sisses here. travel nlang na kayong dalawa lang, mas masaya...mas may bonding, mas magiging close pa kayo and ul get to know each other more.. 😉
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother..."