Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Do we always need to forgive?  (Read 2948 times)

gharz412

• View Profile
Do we always need to forgive?
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:50:50 pm »

I have a question suddenly pop up on my mind. My friend told me kanina na I should forgive my husband. Actually, wala naman kaming 3rd party. It's just that I got pregnant after 7months of giving birth and my husband initiated to abort our baby. So you think I should forgive him?  ???

mariann

• enjoying motherhood to micah and iza
    • View Profile
Re: Do we always need to forgive?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:06:06 pm »

I always believe that I need to forgive those who hurt me so that I can have the peace of mind and move on with life. It's also biblical. By doing so, you will heap burning coals on their heads.

mariann[move]

annamariemomof3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 07:57:42 am »

minsan forgiveness is not about what the other person deserves but what you deserve. there's a quote “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Erza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 05:01:10 am »

Always forgive. Nabigla lang sya dahil msyadong sudden ang pregnancy mo. I'm sure he didn't mean what he said and paglabas nyan ay mamahalin din niya dahil anak niya yan. Forgive him and don't hold on to any grudges.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 06:26:27 pm »

Once again, exes Jodi Sta. Maria and Pampi Lacson, as well as their new partners Jolo Revilla and Iwa Moto, proved that peace and harmony are possible after a breakup.
Read it here, on Smart Parenting:
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/news/jodi-and-jolo-pampi-and-iwa-and-their-kids-spend-family-time-in-singapore-a00041-20171031
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:08:29 pm »

How Donita Rose Came to Forgive Ex-Husband Eric Villarama

Read about it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/love-relationships/donita-rose-recounts-how-she-was-able-to-forgive-her-ex-fully-a00041-20180516?ref=parentchat
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.