Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: sex after miscarriage  (Read 53988 times)

michimac03

• View Profile
sex after miscarriage
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:03:23 pm »

Login to Smart Parenting to gain full access to this forum. Reply to this topic or share your parenting tips and get membership perks. Join today's hot topic too. Click HERE to sign up and get a downloadable freebie.

i miscarried last aug.8,i was given methergin for 3days kaya lang i was not able to pass the placenta naturally so i was advised to undergo d&c which happened aug.13.
since the discovery of my pregnancy till after my d&c,my relationship with my husband had been really shaky,we dealt with our pain individually kaya magnified ang stress and problems.
we talked already and wr promised to save our marriage because we really love each other and kawawa naman yung 2.5 year old son namin.
our church sponsored a talk about progression of sex in marriage,and we were counselled to use and enjoy sex in its true context,with God's love and guidance.biblical din naman na hindi dapat tumatanggi with each other bec its our duty to our partner.
eto yung tanong ko,or namin ng hubby ko:when it will be fine to have sex after d&c? may number of weeks ba of healing?my ob kasi is bestfriend ni sis in law,at i think very conservative.wala ciang sinabi sa akin about resumption of sexual activity.
hope to be enlightened sisses.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 06:41:11 pm by Mommy Jazz »

aprilmae.romina

• View Profile
Re: sex after miscarriage
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 02:35:39 pm »

Tanung q lang po qng kelan pwede mgsex after having miscarriage.ang sv kc pwd n daw after mgstop ang bleeding galing raspa.the other says
ska na daw pgdumting ang means mula
pgraspa.2weeks n po galing pgraspa q.till now dq
 pa pingbgyn ang husband q ntatakot kc ako bka
mskit pa.5days nwla yung bleeding q galing raspa.ano po talaga totoo?qng kelan ang right time n mgsex uli pggaling raspa?

yoonahryne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:03:56 am »

We started to try again after 2 weeks pero I'm a bit uncomfortable pa rin so I decided na hintayin mag one month before having sex again with my husband. I'm 5 weeks preggy now. medyo kabado na naman :) baby dust to both of you. :)

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 11:49:54 pm »

Hi there, as soon as sa tingin mo ready ka na pwede na din. Let me also share here with you a site I have been using to track my ovulation period and I hope it could also help you on your TTC journey. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

yel miranda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 03:28:58 pm »

Hi, naraspa ako last january 20. After that di naman ako nagbleed na, feeling ko ok naman ako can do household chores already. Its been a week. The problem is, si husband gusto na magsex. Gusto ko sya pagbigyan 'coz to be honest im craving for it too. Do you think its ok na to have sex after it. Its been a week now. Thanks alot! ☺

Adelle Ariola Jra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 01:16:00 pm »

Hello.  Can i ask some question?  I was also an complete abortion last august 2 and as of now i was not abled feel bleeding. Last night, my husband was wanted to have sex with me but i am afraid to try it again for now. So my question are: 1)Can we sex again even i was an miscarriage? 2)Whatwould happen to me of we try it again?  About my health?  Or conditon.
I was looking for an answer.  Thank you!

joana bondoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 08:41:21 am »

Ask ko lang po kung , almost 2weeks na po simula nung nakunan ako, hndi po ako niraspa kasi nailabas ko po ng buo yung baby parang nanganak po ako ng normal as in na feel ko po maglabor tas wala pong ininject sakin para maaga mapalabas baby ko, Normal po talaga na nailabas ko siya, pwede na po ba ako makipagtalik sa aking asawa kahit hndi pa ako dinadatnan ng menstration?