Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Feedback on Yaya/maid agencies.  (Read 167069 times)

Rosa Gomez

• View Profile
Re: Feedback on Yaya/maid agencies.
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2015, 12:23:38 am »

How much un pay s agency sis?

poetictruths

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2016, 12:35:22 am »

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE:
Do not hire thru this agency BRS. One of the worst yaya experiences I've had and the scariest.

They knowingly gave me a crazy angry yaya dahil hindi kami nagkasundo nung unang yaya they gave me. This replacement lunatic maid threatened my toddler when they are alone. In one incident, she locked the door to a room na sila lang ng bata, sinira yung mga gamit and reeked havoc, then blamed my 3yr old na bobo at maldita raw anak ko). Sinigawan pa niya anak ko infront of me at gigil na gigil sa galit. Nung lumayas si yaya after 2 days, nagcomplain sa BRS and they went to our village with the Baranggay! It was so embarrassing for our family! I investigated the address this crazed yaya had on her NBI and police clearance, it was all fake! No one in the area had any idea who that person was, including an elderly subdivision chairperson who lived at the corner. The owner of the agency wanted to file a blotter against me based on the allegations made by that fraudulent yaya.
BEWARE OF BRS!!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:21:59 am by Mommyjazz »

smartie

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2016, 11:48:14 pm »

who is your contact at BRS?  hindi na nga sila reliable.

Let's add to the list of agencies that can't be trusted
1. Sara - she's mestiza and uses "pang tawid gutom" as her spiel when marketing her agency.  2500 to 3000 admin fee, but beware, she will not give you replacement.  I referred her to my neighbor in the village, no matino in fact the maids stole from her pa daw.  I did not ask for replacement anymore after that mahirap na. The one who referred her to me had a problem with her too, something to do with not getting a replacement and the one that was replaced stole from her too.  The yaya from my other friend naman was hurting their toddler.  So many stories na talaga.

2. El shaddian - disrespectful husband of the owner.  Admin fee more expensive, puro palpak narin pinapadala, no screening, no medical, no identification.  The maids there are mapili sa work hindi naman marunong, and wants big salary with less work load.  This is the first time na nahiya talaga ako to ask maid to prepare food for me because she can't watch tv anymore.

ava maureen dingcol

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2017, 02:43:05 pm »

hi hello mommies help me naman to find trustworthy na yaya hirap na talaga ko eh parehas kc kami ng asawa ko na nagtatrabaho bka my ma reffer naman kayo skin yung di naman sobrang laki na sahod ang hinihingi.. :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]