Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Feedback on Yaya/maid agencies.  (Read 167068 times)

nakedbodi

Re: Feedback on Yaya/maid agencies.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 12:28:41 pm »

hi mommies, WARNING: don't get helpers or yayas from BISOIR

This is so true.  I gave them a negative feedback at sulit.com and then, they let the advertisement go inactive and post it again... i think with a different user name but I'm not really sure.  Anyway, I wrote a review about them and you can read it here:
href="http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=110019">Bisoir Employment Agency</a><li><a

Be careful, everyone!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:03:59 am by Mommyjazz »

tripledfunappies

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 03:39:04 pm »

Hay naku the 2 maids I got from BISOIR yung isa 4 days lang yung isa 2 weeks di ko na din sila kinontak kasi wala naman silang kuwentang kausap puro pangako lang sila tapos wala na din...

nakedbodi

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 01:54:24 pm »

We should give BISOIR EMPLOYMENT negative feedback on their ads over the internet, especially at sulit.com. We should do it again and again even if they post using a different account, just to warn people against them.

xandernok

• Arts and crafts lover, hair bow designer
    • View Profile
    • Hailey's Fab Bows
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 12:36:26 pm »

I guess it doesnt matter kung saan agency nanggaling yung mga yaya kase during screening hindi naman nila nakikita lahat especially yung ugali or "bisyo" nung maid.We got a yaya from RAMIREZ employment agency sa may guadalupe. Ok yung yaya for the first week, medyo tamad nga lang, kelangan mo pa iutos lahat ng gagawin.then I found out na naninigarilyo pala siya sa labas at iniiwan yung anak ko sa salas!when I asked the agency for replacement it took them a month to replace, eh sabi sa contract 15 days lang daw. tapos yung replacement wala pa one month tapos nag day-off, hindi na bumalik, kesyo nagkasakit daw.tapos nagaantay kami 3 months n, wala pa rin nabibigay na replacement ulit. Bad experience talaga!

maiaurmatam

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 11:37:52 pm »

Hi...
What's the name of this agency and their contact details please...
Need 1 badly to replace my nanny... Thanks...

I am getting our all around maid sa agency since I gt married. Honestly, most of them are super eager to give u one kasi sure profit na sa business nila. Tapos after sometime irreplace lang tapos pag wala na sila mabigay wala na rin yung contact number nila. I cme across one agency na bago pa lang which is referred by my friend, nung una hesitant ako kasi bago pa nga lang daw but since recommended ng friend ko tnry ko na rin. I am very happy naman with the way they handled my query and need. My verdict: Ang maganda hindi masyado expensive yung agency fee nila and hindi niya kinikuhanan ng 20% yung salary ng maids but they conduct training from "i love you, yaya" ni maricel laxa-pangilinan. And mataas ang respeto ng mga applicants na maids and yaya dun sa owner who personally handles her business. Naging impression ko hindi mukhang pera kasi tinanong agad ako kung ano yung criteria/standard ko.  Ang naging problem ko lang hindi sila nagbibigay agad na pag tumawag ka they can give u asap, nung una sympre naiinis ako pero when Ive talked to the owner ang galing ng pagkaexplain niya kasi sabi niya kailangan daw imatch yung profiles ng mga applicants nila sa kung anong gusto ko. And if I need one na maayos I need to wait kahit in a day or 2. I waited for a day lang tapos meron na sila nabigay. Until now ok naman. 9 months na yung maid sakin and ok na ok talaga kasi yung training na binigay daw sa kanila is kung pano maging passionate sa work. Nirenew ko yung contract ko kasi 6 months lang pero hindi ako nagpareplace.

I am just happy na meron pa ring agency na maayos kasi super super hirap talaga humanap ng maayos kausap ngayon. Shinare ko lang kasi ang galing lang. God bless us all.
-- Mommy Maia --
... loving every second of life
as a mom to Miguel...

cleopatra3173

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 12:39:24 am »

mga sis swertihan lang talaga ang pagkuha ng maid o yaya, may good at bad  experiences din ako sa ibang agency, pero yung huli nagtagal sya 2yrs at hanggang ngayon nandto pa rin sya. minsan nasa pakikisama rin ng amo sa maid yan, misan meron naman kahit pakisamahan pag once nakapagsalita k ng di maganda wala na yang pinakisama mo sa kanila, meron maids kc ayaw napupuna, so iba iba ang mga ugali ng  mga katulong sa ngayon.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:18:31 pm by cleopatra3173 »

st_martha_hp

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 07:38:30 am »

Our maids will be coming from Marinduque -- one of the safest place in the country that is 12 hours away from here with an almost zero crime rate according to: http://www.tourism-philippines.com/marinduque.  All of our maids are official residence of Marinduque and we all live in same barangay.
 As For maid that we will give you, her documents can include Cedula, Barangay Clearance, Police clearance, Bio data with picture or Health certificate. Our minimum contract is 6 months. We can replace the maid if it happens that you have valid complaints. Our Maids salary ranges from P3,000 - P5,000 depending on their experience and skills.
Should you be willing to avail our service, we would need to know your requirements so we can match the maid that we will give to help you and your family.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Saint Martha Housemaid Provider
1014 Rosewood Pointe Residences Barangay Ususan Taguig City
Landline: (02) 5707436
Smart:0928-3013900  Globe: 0927-4791470
FYI: Heres our FB account - http://www.facebook.com/people/StMartha-Housemaid-Provider/100001383545483?ref=search

dinojamir

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 06:24:45 pm »

I  completely agree with Cleopatra. Agencies and referrals have their pros and cons. And it all boils down to what kind of person your maid is regardless if she's a referral or if she came from an agency.

I personally already have had experience with both agency hired and referred maids. My wife and I have been more than accommodating to our maids but they always seem to come up with a reason to leave. Matapos gawing resthouse ang bahay namin at gawin kaming utangan tuwing dayoff, aalis lang na parang nagbakasyon lang samin. No one is at fault. It just so happened na hindi kami sinwerte sa mga nakuha naming maids. That's life.

Im a 25 year old dad and in my desperation I had the nerve to sign up for smartparenting.com in hopes of finding someone who could help me find a decent maid. Any help would be much appreciated.

God bless you all.

My email is dinojamir@yahoo.com

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 08:57:45 am »

Reminder to everyone:

This is a forum and by nature, positive and negative feedbacks or comments about agencies, companies and organizations are welcome for as long as it does not defy any house rule.

In everything you post at any board, please note that verbal attack, use of foul language and defamation is not allowed. Negative feedback is allowed and so are positive feedbacks to give the topic balance.

Mention of names of private people followed by defamation is considered character assasination so please be cautious on your posts.

Negative feedback or story about a bad experience is not considered rude or abusive as long as no verbal abuse or foul language is used. Stories are more credible if a complain has already directly forwarded to the agency or Gov. office concerned (thanks to members who already followed this). It would be also fair for the agency concerned if the identity of the complainant is made known so they can take action on the complain and give authenticity to the story. After all, anyone can just make up a story and hide behind a screen name right? This should apply to all topics in all boards.

For all viewers and members, please always remember that there is always 2 sides to a story. You can put confidence to an acquired information when you get both sides.

My personal POV, like dinojamir and Cleopatra, I agree that there is no perfect agency.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:15:31 am by Mommyjazz »

Chubbymommyme

• View Profile
    • Chubbymommyme raising baby and annoying hubby
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 07:56:29 am »

Hirap talaga kumuha yaya
Ako tamad na to get
kasi they end up annoying you ha ha
Maybe one day there's a yaya meant for us

hanz975

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 01:11:42 pm »

Ana! Ikaw ba yan? Hahaha... Gano katagal pala waiting time ngayon pag kukuha all around jan sa BRS?  :P

B

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 01:01:13 pm »

Where can i complain regarding the agency who won't give a replacement maid? She keeps on keeping promises but never kept it. I even told her to just refund the money. But as per contract its not refundable. And also in their contract it states there that they will give a replacement within 15 days. But i' ve been waiting for them to call me but they dont so i am the one calling them everyday just to ask if theres a new applicant which they say they dont have. But when i told my mom to try and ask that agency if they have, sila pa nangungulit sa mama ko that they have new dating na maids.but when i called again they denied na meron.
This agency is a BIGTIME LIAR!!!!!!

Can i complain them to the barangay? Dole? Dti?   

B

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 01:10:02 pm »

Where can i complain regarding the agency who won't give a replacement maid? She keeps on keeping promises but never kept it. I even told her to just refund the money. But as per contract its not refundable. And also in their contract it states there that they will give a replacement within 15 days. But i' ve been waiting for them to call me but they dont so i am the one calling them everyday just to ask if theres a new applicant which they say they dont have. But when i told my mom to try and ask that agency if they have, sila pa nangungulit sa mama ko that they have new dating na maids.but when i called again they denied na meron.
This agency is a BIGTIME LIAR!!!!!!

Can i complain them to the barangay? Dole? Dti?   

sweet&spice

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 03:58:05 pm »

re complaint: whether may permit or wala, you can probably complain before the DTI. you have naman their contract di ba? keep all receipts.

ang naging problem ko, yung yaya agency ko, is parang fly-by night, from caloocan. naku! scammer din. alam mo naman ang working moms, pag nawalan ng yaya, hindi pwedeng makapag-trabaho. so, kumuha din ako sa agency ng cousin ko. i think i paid P3,500 as agency fee, tapos, nag-advance agad yung binigay nyang yaya, dahil pamasahe daw sa barko? within a week, i terminated the yaya, kasi cruel. sinisigaw-sigawan ang anak ko, maliit ang pasensya, at takot na takot ang anak ko sa kanya. so, yung binale niya, i asked that agency repays, hindi naman nila ginawa. yung replacement, hanggang ngayon, wala na ring binigay. i didn't bother placing an action, kasi napakalayo naman nung area (caloocan), and sa kagustuhan mong magkaroon ng yaya, pikit mata ka na minsan sa warning signs, like asking for a contract, demanding to see the office etc. i have never seen her office, so di ko rin alam kung saan sila hahanapin. for all i know, all papers that i have, are fake.

ang isa pang modus, is to make the yaya, "efficient only" for almost every 6 months, para you will need to replace her, and you'll pay another referral/agency fee.

plus, pwedeng sindikato ng mga akyat bahay gang or something.

hard to find a reputable agency.
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!

mommy e

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 04:15:30 pm »

ako din dala na sa agency, 2 years na din ako kumukuha 2 agencies na na try ko pero sablay lahat gang nag decide na ko na magpapakuha na lang sa province .... sakit sa ulo lahat ng nakuha ko na galing sa agency ... dami pa nawala gamit sa min pero oks lang at di mga anak ko ang nakuha ... haayyy ....
Count your blessings .... not what's missing ....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9