Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: single mom of 2  (Read 8398 times)

Jenni2788

• View Profile
single mom of 2
« on: November 09, 2014, 02:39:50 am »

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click this to read full article.
May Iba Pa Nga Bang Pwedeng Pumalo Sa Anak Natin?

photo by UNSPLASH

I am a newly single mom of 2 who lives at my parents house. I hate conflict but I really hate when I try to discipline my kids the way I want to but my mom goes right behind me yelling at them as if I wasn't here. I need advice on how I can set up boundaries with my kids and getting respect for it since its their house.

Naka-relate ka ba? Basahin ang latest comment tungkol dito o mag Reply para makapagpost ng katanungan, payo o kwento..

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:34:32 pm by Parentchat Admin »

sweet&spice

• View Profile
Re: single mom of 2
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 01:02:33 am »

It's true when they say, he who pays the rent, sets the rules. If you can afford to completely, finance all your children's needs, then you are given enough "leeway" to parent them. Freedom really comes with a price

Realistically though, you need your parents to watch over them while you work. Your best strategy is to work so hard and earn your parent's trust that you could stand by your own when they die

Right now with limited resources, have a heart to heart talk to whichever parent you're closer with, and present your problem. Have one room to contain essential things for you and your kids. Make that your kingdom.
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!