Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Is it worth the stress?  (Read 2078 times)

mommymommy

• View Profile
Is it worth the stress?
« on: December 01, 2014, 11:32:05 am »

mommies, is it worth it to stay working if your salary is around 6digit pero sobrang stress? as in malaking responsibility? you always get scared na pag may mali kang desisyon o mangyaring out of your control, ikaw sisishin at bigla kang tanggalin sa trabaho? Financially, i cant deny that the salary helps a lot sa family. pero sobrang stress lang :( ive been doing this for more than 10years already ...dont get me wrong mommies, i feel so blessed and im not complaining...napapaisip lang ako...

Erza

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth the stress?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 12:20:50 pm »

I'm a SAHM and I've never earned as much as you do pero if you've been doing that for 10 years na maybe you should save up na for retirement. Or some kind of business to avoid the stress but still keep the income.

momma_33

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 09:16:55 am »

Hi mommymommy, the digits that we earn is not everything to make us happy and contented in life pero aminin na natin it gives us a sense of fulfillment and a feeling of success. The bigger we earn, the heavier is the responsibility, I think its a matter of how you look at your daily life at work and how you manage stress. I am working in a civil infrastructure project overseas and if we will be talking about stress, its really huge stress but after all I always tell myself that I have to be thankful that I am given this opportunity in life that has been given only to a few and I take it as a learning process everyday. But I understand that there are times that we get burned out with the daily stress, exercise mommy is a very good thing for me to manage my stress I hope you can try it on a regular basis. Dont give up, thats my sisterly advise. Dont let office politics and stress ruin the career that you have been building up for ten long years... Theres a lot more exciting to come.

mommymommy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 09:50:59 am »

thank you mommies, narelieve din ako kahit papaano. maybe nab-burn out lang din ako minsan :( na sometimes i just want to go home and be a mommy. Pero im very thankful that im in this position...thanks mommies