Parent Chat

• April 25, 2019, 05:46:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Smart Parenting is giving away awesome prizes twice a month! No purchase necessary. Click here to find out.

Author Topic: How to get pregnant again  (Read 6169 times)

Aragon

• View Profile
How to get pregnant again
« on: February 12, 2015, 03:41:22 pm »

Hi mothers, im kat, and just want to tell a quick story. anyway, 6 months ago i had a still birth born baby and its the most painful part for us. But the Lord has been very good to us and thank God im still alive :-) i had a c section and there was a time i have to cry first before i sleep and vise versa in the morning. Anywway, now we decided to try again. I completely forgot how to count ovulation. I hope you could help :-) thank you...

Read it on Smart Parenting.
How to Calculate the Right Timing for You to Get Pregnant

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/pregnancy-symptoms-week-2-20190206?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:16:06 am by Mommy Jazz »

MomiAnn

• View Profile
Re: How to get pregnant again
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 05:29:24 pm »

There are lots of available free applications on smart phones that you could download to compute for your ovulation, perhaps you could try any one of those to help you  ;D good luck and God bless  :)

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 10:12:09 pm »

Hi let me share here with you a site I have been using to track my ovulation period and I hope it could also help you. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Athena Ongluto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 09:16:38 pm »

Pls..I need advice,my son is already 8 yrs old,gusto na namin mag ka baby uli,but the problem is Hindi ako nabubuntis,,natatakot ako n Hindi na mag buntis kc I'm 38 years old na,,Baka May alam Kai n pwede q inumin or pwede q pang gawin para mag buntis agad..thankyou..