Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: is it possible not to get period on the 7 free pill days?  (Read 2386 times)

sweetmomshang

• View Profile
is it possible not to get period on the 7 free pill days?
« on: March 10, 2015, 01:10:33 pm »

HI! i am just worried until now i still have not gotten ,my period. I am on a pill and stopped last march 5. my 7 day pill free starts last march 6. i am just worried since i usually have my period today (5th day) i did not miss any pill during my 21 day pack. thanks!

Ayen85

• View Profile
Re: is it possible not to get period on the 7 free pill days?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 10:41:21 pm »

Hi there, if you did not miss your pill there is no chance of you getting pregnant unless may nakalimutan ka, pero kung wala then you do not have to worry. If wala ka pa din after a week maybe it's time for you to go to a doctor. Let me just share here with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation period I hope it could also help you. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

sarahjeffries

Re: is it possible not to get period on the 7 free pill days?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:38:27 am »

Going on the birth control pill will generally keep women who have had very irregular periods in the past more regulated than they would have been otherwise.  That said, it is very possible for women who have been on the birth control pill for years to experience irregularity in their menstrual cycle after they stop it.  Your periods may not arrive on time, or they make come earlier than usual.  In addition, they may be lighter or heavier than what you were experiencing on the pill.  After four to six months, your body should begin to adapt to the changes and you should begin to see normal periods again.  Learn more here http://aboutgettingpregnant.com

Harvey CataliƱo

• View Profile
Re: Welcome newbie! Post your concern here.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 06:43:53 pm »

Hello momsh , just want to ask i already stop taking pill since jan.12 till now because  the day I started taking pill(dec.12.2018) I choose to stop taking it for my regular mens will be exact ,but still I have remaining 5beige and 7white.. Until now my mens ddnt come.. What would I do?