Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Gift Ideas For A Tween  (Read 6131 times)

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
Gift Ideas For A Tween
« on: March 21, 2012, 11:49:23 am »

Hi mga sisses, need help talaga

my hubby is outside of the country, tapos his favorite pamangkin is going to graduate nah. He told me na ako na bahala bumili ng gift para sa pamangkin niya. Ok naman si pamangkin very friendly and mabait. Comes my problem, im on a tight budget.

gusto ko kasi ang ibigay something na trendy, pero entertaining and magagamit niya talaga sa school pag start niya sa colleget. Lalaki po sya and very bright kid, graduate syang validictorian now, ano kaya ibibigay ko sa bata na halos meron na lahat...im sure dami din naman syang matatangap sa mga other aunts and uncles niya.

Mod's note:
Kids Prefer Family Vacations Over Toys, Survey Shows

Read it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/travel/family-vacation-parents-and-kids-survey-a00026-20171102

Post a question about this topic or share your experience.
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:46:27 pm by Mommyjazz »

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
Re: Gift Ideas For A Tween
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 12:46:54 pm »

There are a lot of cool gadget stuff in cd r king. All tweens appreciate tech related stuff.

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 10:39:10 pm »

Q:When is it appropriate for kids to wear jewelry?
A:I would recommend only crafty jewelry until age twelve.

Mom we Love: Joyce Makitalo

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/mom-we-love-joyce-makitalo

grace19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:04 am »

I always make sure to ask my nieces' and nephews' parents what their interests and hobbies are. I do this so that when I give them gifts, they're sure to like what I gave. hehe. When I have my own kids and they reach the tween stage, I'll also observe their behaviors and interests so that I'll have an idea of what they want. Or I could ask them...? ;)

LatashaRandle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 12:50:42 pm »

I always make sure to ask my nieces' and nephews' parents what their interests and hobbies are. I do this so that when I give them gifts, they're sure to like what I gave. hehe. When I have my own kids and they reach the tween stage, I'll also observe their behaviors and interests so that I'll have an idea of what they want. Or I could ask them...? ;)
Excellent idea..........much obliged
Latasha Randle