Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: using basal body temp. for TTC  (Read 6580 times)

mommy -e

• i love you and imiss you my son.. 👼🏻👶🏻🍼🌹
    • View Profile
using basal body temp. for TTC
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:47:17 am »

hi sisses ..
just wanna ask sa mga TTC na gumagamit ng BBT.. pano po gamitin?
really curious kase may nababasa ako vaginally daw. iwant to try kase.

hope someone to reply thank .
Heaven and Earth may separate us today.
but nothing will ever change the fact that
you made me a MOM.

imiss you son.. 👶🏻👼🏻🍼 😭

Ayen85

• View Profile
Re: using basal body temp. for TTC
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:37 pm »

Hi there, yes BBT is the one you insert inside your vagina which my friend used and it was useful for her. But I do not want that so I use a website to calculate my ovulation period and I let me share it with you and I hope it could also help you know your safe days, good luck. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:40:56 am »

I used BBT to prevent pregnancy when I switched to natural (NFP) but it can also be used to conceive. I need to go to a family planning counselor para turuan ako. The BBT I know is charting your body temp 1st thing in the morning.
There's already an app to record this but you still need a thermometer, mas convenient having your celphone and thermometer by your pillow. For many,nakakatamad gawin kasi everyday dapat mag take ng temp. Same kili-kili side, same time everyday before you get up and do anything.
If you want to get pregnant, you can be sure of your most fertile day by checking the rise of your body temp.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:42:53 am by Mommyjazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

mommy -e

• i love you and imiss you my son.. 👼🏻👶🏻🍼🌹
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 07:30:03 am »

hi mommy Ayen85 .. sa vagina as in dun ? hindi po kaya delikado napaka sensitive pa naman po na vagina naten.. irreg. kase ako kaya hindi ako pwede gumamit ng mga apps.

hi Mommyjazz  ano pong gamit mo na BBT ? pwede naba yung digital thermomether ..
ill try it kase 4 consecutive days sa ilalim naman ng dila but always sya 36.4 kaya feeling ko may mali tinary ko sya after ng mens ko.
Heaven and Earth may separate us today.
but nothing will ever change the fact that
you made me a MOM.

imiss you son.. 👶🏻👼🏻🍼 😭

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 04:08:41 pm »

I get problems with digital thermometer. Minsan di ko alam kung lowbat, minsan nag de-default to 36.5. I was told mas accurate daw ang regular thermometer. Kung under the tongue, lagi dapat ganon. Don't switch to kilikili and if you will change thermometer, start a new chart. Mawawala kasi ang accuracy ng comparison kapag may binago ka. Other factors that can affect your temperature is pagbabago ng room temp (aircon tapos next night hindi), blanket use (unless every night ka naka kumot), fever and puyat (change on time of sleep). Dapat din same time everyday (same time ng gising) ang pag take ng temp.

I still suggest you use an app kahit irregular kayo para hindi ko na kelangan magsulat o mag chart. Swipe ka nalang to record your temp tapos may chart na rin yon you can compare your past recorded temp. I use Ovuview. Not that I recommend it, hindi pa lang ako naka try ng ibang app to choose the best.

Combine BBT with mucous method. The best time to conceive is when both your BBT chart and mucous, on the same day, shows that you're ovulating.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:11:16 pm by Mommyjazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.