Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Reverse Hair Washing, have you tried it?  (Read 4605 times)

ysLim

• View Profile
Reverse Hair Washing, have you tried it?
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:30:52 pm »

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click this to read full article.
Nakakaputi Ng Buhok Ang Stress

photo by

Hi SP Moms!

I've read an article about it and was curious to give it a try because feedback say your hair will look better. I have colored full(dense), frizzy, wavy, thin strands of hair and I want it to look healthy despite treatments done. With traditional washing, it's still dry and frizzy. So anyway if you want to try it here's how:

1) Make sure that you hair is fully saturated with water before you apply your conditioner. If you hair isn't totally soaked with water, it's going to be difficult for you to distribute your conditioner throughout your hair from root to tip.

2) After you apply your conditioner, leave it in for the regular amount of time that you would normally use.

3) When it's time to rinse, DON'T RINSE. This is the fatal error that many first-timers make. If you rinse your conditioner out and THEN apply shampoo, you're very likely going to end up with dry, brittle, tangled hair. Use your shampoo to remove your conditioner. Here's what I do: after my conditioner has been in my hair for several minutes, I quickly tilt my head in and out of the stream of my shower and get it a tiny bit more wet. Then, I apply my shampoo. I use about 25% less shampoo than I would use if I wasn't doing a Reverse Wash, because I don't want to strip my hair of all the conditioner. After I apply my shampoo, I lather and rinse as usual and...that's it!

here's the link http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2014/09/what-is-reverse-hair-washing-and-is-it.html

They say it works wonders than traditional washing so i'll try this tomorrow and provide feedback!  ;D

Naka-relate ka ba? Basahin ang latest comment tungkol dito o mag Reply para makapagpost ng katanungan, payo o kwento..

« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 02:22:02 pm by Parentchat Admin »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Reverse Hair Washing, have you tried it?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:21 pm »

Hmmm.... Masubukan nga.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 09:55:59 am »

Hi mommies!

Ginawa ko po sya kanina, and it worked! I like the effect kasi hindi na frizzy and dry ang hair ko!  ;D
Mailulugay ko na ang hair ko without being too conscious.  8)
It definitely looks and feels better.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:59:21 am by ysLim »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 11:37:54 am »

Hindi ko pa masubukan kasi di ko ma gets how it can work. Can it totally clean the dirt off my hair follicles? Hindi kaya ma takpan (coating) ng conditioner yung excess natural oils and dirt para maalis ng konting shampoo?
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 01:29:28 am »

^mommyyjazz pwede daw po shampoo - conditioner(wag muna banlawan - shampoo(konting konti lang)
hindi ko sya inaaraw-araw.. every other day lang.