Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Does your child spend time on watching Youtube videos  (Read 4943 times)

The Toy Patrol

• View Profile
Does your child spend time on watching Youtube videos
« on: August 20, 2015, 12:39:34 am »

Hi mommies! It's my very first post :) So I'm kinda nervous. My son spends time watching toy reviews since age 4 if I remember it right? Does your child do the same?

Hmm I'm Jasmin, single mom, working at home,a hands-on mommy, and I have a 7 years old son, and 1 year old daughter. Been working homebased for years now, used to be VA, researcher, call center agent (Home),etc. It was like months ago when a US client hired me as videographer and my son as toy reviewer,and it is really really fun! Working doesn't feel like working at all.Sometimes I can even dream of peppa pig,paw patrol,and even disney princesses! These are some of the toys I used to get along with! LOL!

By the way my son's name is Santino, he's a filipino young actor in abs-cbn,currently part of their noontime series "nasaan ka nang kailangan kita" and been appering on some tv commercials since 2012 like jollibee,eggnog,and more.. right now, he's into nutroplex commercial  which is currently airing :) So as you see, he loves the camera,and he loves reviwing toys very much! As a mom, i wanted to help him out to grow his channel too!  I hope you check out his channel - The Toy Patrol. To make it easier to find, you can go to youtube and type "The Toy Patrol Santino".. a kid that wears an eyeglass as his signature look, hehe, Thanks in advance!

He review toys like peppa, paw patrols, disney car, and a lot more! He even do some educational vids. I hope you can checkout his channel "The Toy Patrol". You can really make my son very very happy :) Here's his sample review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCbmvpGH9Uw
Hopefully you'll like it and subscribe :)

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jasmin

Mod's note:
How to Report Disturbing Peppa Pig and Elsa Videos on YouTube

Read it on Smart Parenting
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/toddler/how-to-report-disturbing-peppa-pig-and-elsa-videos-on-youtube

Post a question about this topic or share your experience. 
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:59:23 pm by Mommy Jazz »

gheng

• View Profile
Re: Does your child spend time on watching Youtube videos
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 11:20:07 am »

Hi mommy Jasmin.

I have 2 yrs old daughter(her name is Zoe), who loves to watch toy reviews on youtube.

She started watching this when she turned 1 yr and 4 mos. we usually play videos of baby rhyming song on youtube, tapos may nakita kaming review ng mga EGG SUPRISE, dun nag start. lagi niya pinapahanap sa youtube yung mga videos na un.

Now that she's 2, she loves watching Kan & Aki channel in youtube (ang gaganda kasi ng mga laruan from JAPAN, pati tuloy ako nanonood). kahit di namin maintindihan kasi japanese she is very happy and attentive when watching this.  ;D minsan nga ayaw na namin siya pahawakin ng tablet kasi puro un lang papanoorin niya. at minsan ginagaya niya yung mga sinasabi na hndi namin alam ang meaning.

i will let her try to watch yung reviews nyo, baka magustuhan niya sin.

danegerous_429

• View Profile
    • http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 03:48:28 pm »

Yes, my 9 yrs old keeps on watching the voice replays and florde liza.
I have a 20 months old baby girl who loves watching nursery rhymes as well :)

Please visit my blog http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com

your laughter is our happiness ,.,.,
kyla, nini and didi loves you so much ..,

The Toy Patrol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 05:46:33 pm »

Wow, she started really young pala mommy gheng!!
On the other hand, one big thing na naitulong talaga ng toy reviews is that you english skills ng anak ko, nag improve :) Well my 1 year old daughter already started watching reviews of baby alives :) especially nung nireview namin sha mismo like a real baby hehe. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:15:13 pm by Mommyjazz »

The Toy Patrol

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 05:59:11 pm »

thats's cool mommy danegerous_429! at least educational, who knows, maybe someday your 20 months old baby will be the future reviewer na din :)
Flordeliza is fun to watch, pero nakakatakot lang pag c Liza na yung scene hehe.

Yes, my 9 yrs old keeps on watching the voice replays and florde liza.
I have a 20 months old baby girl who loves watching nursery rhymes as well :)

gheng

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 02:05:27 pm »

I agree with you... there are English words na natutunan ang anak ko.. heheh pero syempre controlled naman namin yung panonood niya.. kasi masama din daw ang over exposure sa mga gadgets diba mga mommies?

kaso habang tumatagal yung japanese na toy review yung nakakahiligan niya.. so nagugulat na lang kami na nkakabisado niya n yung japanese words na sinabi nung mga bata sa video.

hahah

cottoncandy

• I have my God and He is my love..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »

My son just turned 5 and he's been addicted to youtube videos! He started watching Evantube when he was 3 and now he's an avid fan of minecraft so he's into Dantdm. He videos himself doing his own toy reviews, like he got tons of videos in his tablet. Sometimes, it annoys me that he's almost on youtube every single moment but I am amazed how his vocabulary has improved a lot. He uses words unknown to 5 year old kids. Eventually, I became addicted to toy reviews too. hehe :)

clayelle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

Same with my 2yrs & 9mos old daughter. She loves to watch toy reviews on youtube. Sad part is she'll gonna ask her grannies and Titas to buy her. Good thing she never asked me to buy! hehe

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 12:16:21 pm »

12 Things Parents Must Know About YouTube Kids

Read it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/real-parenting/parents-ultimate-guide-to-youtube-kids-a1666-20171119-lfrm

Post a question about this topic or share your experience. 
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:00:28 pm by Mommy Jazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Adie Del Rosario

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 10:26:57 am »

Yes, my 1 year and 3 month old daughter loves watching Youtube Videos before sleeping at night, i also always make sure that she watches Hi5 , and baby TV videos on her Tablet (i set up the tablet only for youtube videos and channel na pang baby lang talaga and si baby ko lang ang gumagamit, no one else knows the Password of the tablet but me).. Nanunuood lang sya before sleeping at night,para that is the last thing she has in her mind... Now at 1 year and 3 months,nag ha hummm na sya and can utter simple words...

mommyritz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 04:47:56 pm »

My girls kate and khloe.no gadget mon to thrusday. Fri afternoon pwede na until sunday morning.youtube kids madalas or minsan naman youtube lalo na mga video ng little pony shopkins disney princess.pero limit pa din 1 to 2 hrs..mas madalas naglalaro drawing sila..na mas ok sa akin

Rosenelle Tajanlangit

• View Profile
    • Work At Home Mom - Getting An Online Job
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 04:51:55 pm »

Yes for my bunso. Mostly yung Ryan's toy review pero nililimitahan namin like for 1 hr lang. Minsan lumalagpas pero during weekend lang. Mabuti nga ngayon parang nasanay na sya na morning lang sya mag youtube, sa hapon laro sya ng mga toys niya.
Rozzy

Aicee21.01

• Soon-To-be Mom@19 :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 05:43:41 pm »

YES :-[  Sobrang adik sa kakapanood ng YOUTUBE.Lalo na nung nakaraan grabe halos buong araw. Kung maari may oras kaso hindi nasusunod napapansin ko mabilis uminit ang ulo niya lalo na kapag biglang nawawalan ng connection or nalolowbat. Kaya mas maganda hindi niya nakikita phone para hindi niya naalala gumamit.

Rosenelle Tajanlangit

• View Profile
    • Work At Home Mom - Getting An Online Job
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 06:37:27 pm »

Mommy @Aicee21.01 korek ka dyan. Nagiging impatient sila diba? I have this journey na no gadgets sa mga kids ko. I implemented this two weeks ago and I can say na ang laki ng differences nila between playing with gadgets and playing with their toys and playmates. Sobrang achievement para sa akin and I am hoping na mapagpatuloy ko ito even the class starts.
Rozzy

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 11:01:09 pm »

What Kids Are Really Watching on YouTube

Read about it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/real-parenting/what-kids-are-really-watching-on-youtube-a1666-20180722?ref=parentchat
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.