Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: He's Married, I'm Separated & We did "it",,,,  (Read 3445 times)

bino_58_yiru

• View Profile
He's Married, I'm Separated & We did "it",,,,
« on: September 18, 2015, 10:45:57 am »

Hi to all Mommies out there,,,,,first of all im begging for your forgiveness for I know what I am to write further here might ignite anger hatred and curses,,,,,
I am seeking your utmost advise,,,,plsss
I am a married but separated for 2 yrs now,,,and I got 2 kids,,,,
I got into a sort of textlationship with a married man who'is wife has just given birth early this month but our texting rendezvous started mid June this year although we have known each other way back 2010,,,,,
the texting mode continued everyday lasting mostly the whole day,,,,there were times he will dropy by where I live just to see me a bit before proceeding to his business establishment,,,,,
most of our time were just spent thru texting but of course it was inevitable for me to somehow get attached to it,,,,,and has become a daily part of me,,,,,his morning greetings and everything,,,,
until one day he came and we just found ourselves doing "it" but didn't realy take that long as he had to open his store,,,,then again we both got worried coz I think that I wasnt really that safe that moment since I jst had my period...
from that day o,,,he turned cold towards me and almost not communicating with me anymore,,,i took that signal...there is not much I can do about it,,,,but my wrry is that I really might be pregnant,,,,i only have until Monday to wait til my period arrives,,,,,right now im confused,,,i still need to contact him and let him knowo my situation,,,,honestly the last time we discussed bout the situation,,,e made it clear that if ever I get positive,,he doesn't want it,,,even telling me to have an abortion,,,,,i never saw this personality in him and I feel devastated,,,,seems like he will not support me on this,,,,but I want to have this child even ifi he doesn't,,,,i hope he will just spport me on that,,,,,otherwise I can only pray and hope that I will have my period come Monday,,,,,and al will just be a nightmare and I will never want to see him ever,,,,,,

ahyzeyuh

• im a good person,just keep on making bad decisions
    • View Profile
Re: He's Married, I'm Separated & We did "it",,,,
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:59:15 am »

hi sis how are you coping now?
let us just hope you are not pregnant, althu another kid is a blessing but it might be difficult since the guy doesnt want to take responsibility in rearing the child.

Ayen85

• View Profile
Re: He's Married, I'm Separated & We did "it",,,,
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 08:40:52 pm »

Hi sis, I think at this time you already know if you were pregnant or not. You are already an adult and yes I think it is right for you to have your child if you are pregnant, just cut your ties with the guy because he is married and a fool. Let me also share here with you a site you can use to track your ovulation period and I hope it could also help you, http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/ovulation/